7

Kamiya 💕

Me and King have been together with each other everyday after school for a whole straight month. And it work fine because my uncle let him work from his office at our house on the weekends.

My uncle told me he should be back in 2 more weeks because something came up . But that's right before my birthday and I really want him there because he's all I got beside lyric.

Right now I was waiting on King to finish his work for my uncle so he can come chill in my room with me. I was so bored watching tv and flicking through channels.

After like an hour went by I was about to get up and go get him when King walked in looking all sexy and shit. I swear I love dark skins so much .

He came and lay on top of me and took the remote from me

He came and lay on top of me and took the remote from me. I look down at him and smirked , he alway wanted to play.

"I'm bored baby" I whine .

"What you want to do " he asked looking at me.

"You" I smirked .

"You ain't ready baby girl "

"How you know I might can take dick " we burst out laughing.

"You wild , ya horny or something " he asked and I nodded my head.

"I got you ion giving you dick til you ready but you can explore this tongue " he said pulling down my shorts and panties. I felt his tongue move on my slit and sucked my clit and put one finger inside of me.

I hold on to his head while he tongue fucked me. I've got head before but never like this , he was on another level. " aahhhh s-shit k-king what are you doing to me" I moan as I came into his mouth .

He slurp up all my juice and before I can come down from my high and he went to eat me again . I couldn't take it I started to move but he hold a strong grip on my hips and wouldn't let me go. He literally ate my soul out my body . I came for the second time and I couldn't move .

Catching my breathe I heard King chuckled like that it was funny. It felt good as a bitch but I don't see what's funny.

"If you barley can take my tongue I know you can't take the dick" he smirk.

"Fuck you Kingston " I got up to take a shower.

"Not til you ready baby girl " he slap my ass walking out the room.

After my shower I walked down stairs to see Kingston at the door getting boxes of pizza.

"Aw you got me food Bae " I smiled .

"No this for me I been hungry "

"You just ate a meal a few minutes ago" I smiled .

"Yeah but I still hungry so move " he walked pass me to the game room.

"You really didn't get me any pizza" I pouted .

He rolled his eyes and hand me a box that had pepperoni with bacon on it my favorite. I looked at him then I went to sitby him and kissed his cheek.

"I know you didn't forget about me" I smiled taking a bite.

He rolled his eyes and went to Netflix searching for a movie til he stop on Jason Lyrics.

Lyric ❤️

I never thought I'll be walking through these doors ever again from what happened last time. But he called me this morning crying and I never heard him cry before.

I sat across from him on his couch he just looked at me. I can see in his eyes that he been crying for a while and I didn't want to feel no remorse for him but I couldn't.

"What do you want Tyson" I finally spoke.

"I want you I know I made a big mistake and cheated with our one year mark coming around the corner but baby I'm so sorry I really love you I'll do what ever it takes to get you back please " he said while crying.

I rolled my eyes " I just want to know why was I not good enough ? My pussy wasn't good enough ? Was my love not good enough huh Tyson ?" I yelled at him .

"No baby you are just perfect to me I was the one in the wrong I fucked up I did bad , you know your my first real love baby I've never felt this way about any female . I wasn't used to the love you gave me that why I did you like that but I'll do what ever it takes to gain your trust back I don't care how long it takes" he said.

"It's not gone be easy but until you proved to me you are ready for my trust and love again we stay at a limit " I got my things and walked out.

Kamiya 👑

After the movie went off Kingston had to handle some business for my uncle and that was good because I had to go to the studio .

I pulled up the my last studio session before my birthday party . Dave had me in here working on a rap song that I grew to love doing besides singing .

I will be performing it at my party before Dave come on the stage . And the song gets people hype and it expresses my attitude and it gives people a reason to twerk.

I don't really want to be a rapper but this was something fun to do also. This will be my first single and it drops the day of my birthday.

"Young kiesha im on fire you better believe dat type of bitch to pull up on you ask where the weed at?" We was listening to my song play in the studio and I was to lit.

"This gone be a hit with the girls for real but why Young kiesha ?" Dave asked .

" I don't know young Kamiya wasn't sounding right to me ...ya feel me " I said.

"I feel you but I can't wait till we drop this song in 2 weeks"

" me either this will be my first song dropping plus right after that my other song Beautiful dropping that same day so the people have a taste of both sides of me"

"Maybe if you go big we can do a song together younging " he playfully hit my arm.

"I would love that " I smiled . I posted a picture to Instagram.

@kaweather: sitting in the studio tryna get to you baby 😌❤️#grindsession#imissbae

After posting that picture my notifications went off the charts some people where asking what's song was I making . Others was asking about my birthday bash and few hater about king .

@sheloveking: that's my baby all work no stop 🙏🏾 see me after you done 👅
@lyriclove: alright cuzzy ❤️ but let me find out 👀👆🏾

I looked at king and lyric comment and laugh at these fouls. After the session I went home and took care of my hygiene things and carry my ass to bed but y'all know that king stayed the night👅.