9

King 👑

Me and Kamiya was in this big ass master bedroom just chilling. She just went to the bathroom and was taking forever in it.

Few minutes later she came out in a Red bra and panties set . She walked over to the bed and did a spin.

"You like it daddy" she said all seductively.

I didn't say anything I just picked her up and drop her on the bed lightly. I took her panties off and started eating her out .

"A-Ahhh shit y-yeah baby " she moan . She came after a few minutes she came . I took off her bra and take each nipple into my mouth given each attention. I looked up at her and she looked like she was enjoying it.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" I asked her looking in her eyes.

"Just go easy on me " I nodded my head.

I took off my clothes and grab the condom from my pockets and slide it on.

"If it hurts to much let me know" she nodded her head and I slide in slow. Damn her shit tight and wet as fuck I thought in my head. Then put all of me in her I heard her gasp so I let her get used to my size.

I pulled in and out of her slowly for a while . " ahhhh" I heard he Moan . After that I knew that the pain gone away so now I pick up the speed and put her legs in the air. She squeezed her walls around me and it made me groan "stop that shit" I told her.

" A-A-AHHHHHHH SHIT MHMMMM OH MY GOD" she moaned out louder then the last. I flip her over so that I was behind her without putting out. I started deep strolling from the back All you can hear was how wet she was and her ass hit me .

I pick up the speed roughly and she came so hard for the second time and bust in the condom. I pulled out and throw the condom away in the trash by the bed and lay down tired. For a virgin her shit was fire I think I might love her ass.

"How you feel?" I asked her.

"In pain but it felt good I see why girls be wanting dick " she laughed then we went to sleep.

Morning
James🅱️

When Max let me in the house it was nothing but silence I walked in further to see Kamiya getting off my elevator limping with sweat pants and a crop top.

She looked up from her phone and saw me . She smiled and went into the kitchen. I only let them spend the night here tonight because it was her birthday she still can't live here til 4 more months.

"Why you limping ?" I asked her she looked up from the fridge and looked embarrassed.

"I bust my ass on the stairs this morning trying to give King his phone before he left " she said.

"Oh so he did leave on time I thought I might have to talk to him "

"No uncle j you know he respect you to much to even think about disappointing you" she laughed.

"Yeah what ever I about to smoke this blunt you down" I said.

"I don't smoke " she lied. I know she smokes because the game room would smell like nothing but weed when she leave it at night.

"You don't have to lie I know you do plus your 18 now you can smoke with the big boys " I chuckled.

"Uncle J Kingston is a big boy he had me smoke a whole blunt by myself I was so scared because I've never smoke one by myself before" I burst out laughing at her.

"Whats funny ?" She asked twisting up her face.

"You so young when it comes to smoking I bet king was the first to get you high " I chuckled thinking of the first time I got her mother high that shit been funny.

"No Lyric was actually over the summer " she laughed.

I shake my head and light the blunt. We was done smoking 2 blunts and we just was in the kitchen talking about everything till her friend Kim walked in.

"Hey Kamiya Hi Mr.James" she said before getting a water and walking out.

An hour done went by and I left to go check on the trap. Kamiya was coming back home tonight so I had let Max get Ron to stay with her because I need him with me.

I've had King , Rex , Tim and Max come on this mission with me. We're meeting with this top dealer from Europe and he was offering a lot of money but I want to see what type of person he was first.

Waiting for him out in the mountains a big truck finally pulled up. Two guys got out and walked over to us.

"This seem a little to planed for my liking " King whispered behind me.

When they got over to us both look at all us. " James McKevel ?" The light skin one asked.

"That's me " I said stepping forward.

The dark skin one when back the the truck and came back with a guy with a black mask on his face. I heard my crew behind me move a little I know they was ready to shot.

I looked behind me and told them to stand down. I didn't want this to turn out to be a shot out in the mountains.

"James ?" The masked guy say but his voice sound to familiar.

"Yo " I sad and he took off his mask. Everybody but King and Rex gasp.

"Victor ? I know damn well I seeing shit"asked shock. He smirked and lick he bottom lip.

"What the fuck " Max said.

"Looks like you see a ghost my mans" he smirked.

"I know I seeing one " Max said.

"Been a while haven't it" Victor said with a grin.