16

Kamiya 😘

I was upstairs getting ready for this date with Bandi when I got a call .

Me: hello
Mover: Ms.McKevel I just called to remind you that we'll be there around 10:30 in the morning
Me: okay thank you
Mover: no problem have a nice night ma'am
Me: you too

I hang up my phone and put on my shoes. I walked down stairs to my uncle with a few bags and unfortunately Kingston was still here but he had bags too. When I was walking to them I got a text from Bando .

Bandi😻💦: I'm outside Big K

I smiled and looked back up at my uncle who was looking at me. I want to know where's he going .

"Uncle J the movers are coming tomorrow morning so I'll be at my house after tomorrow so today my last time here" I told him.

"Damn it is , I was just about to tell you that I'm leaving for 2 months on business and king was coming with me" he said patting king back.

Turns out after we got out of school along got further in the game and he is taking over for my uncle in a few years.

"Oh so that means Max or Tony saying with me this time" I rolled my eyes.

"Actually I got you your own body guard remember your guard from your I hire him to be your guard on the regular " he said.

"Oh thanks but be safe uncle j ima miss you" I said hugging him.

"I'm always safe " he said hugging me back.

I told both of them by and walked outside to Bando. I got in and he kissed me I kissed back.

"So where are we going my guy" I looked over at him.

He looked so fine with his all black tommy , black jeans and whit blue and red shoes. Keep it together Kamiya you don't want to throw it at him on the first night sis I thought staring at him.

He smirked at me "Why every time I take you out you got to ask where we going you can't just sit back and enjoy the ride for once"

"I could but I hate surprises I like to know" I shrugged.

"Well you gone have to wait and see " he smirked than looked back at the road.

We finally got out and made it to a restaurant called Royal beginnings . I was shook that he pick this place . As we walked in the girl up front started talking.

"Welcome to Royal beginnings do you have any reservations " she said while looking down.

"Yeah under Devine" Bando said.

"Yes we have you rig-" she paused when she looked up and smiled big. "Oh my god your K doll and your Young Bando " she said calling us by our stage name.

"Yes That's us" I said smiling.

"I'm such big fans of y'all are you guys together " she asked.

"In do time you'll see" Bando said .

"Okay well right this way " she showed us to a little from that was beautiful. The table was diamond like ,  the seats was in the shape of crowns and the room looked like beauty and the beast theme.

As we took our seats the girl left to get get our menus. I looked around some more till Bando said something.

"Why you look like that" he asked.

"I never thought you would be this type of guy plus how you know I love beauty and the beast" I said.

"Never judge a book by its cover and I didn't I picked to room because your my beauty to my beast " he smirked .

"That was corny but cute you get some point for that my guy" I laughed .

King💰

On this private plane with James, Max , and Rex all I can think about was Kamiya. Like I understand I fucked up but can she just get over it . It's been 5 months now and she taking it more then it seems.

Now she got a new nigga on her arms. Fuck out of here she just using him to get over me but that's not gone happen.

I love that girl with everything in me and she knows she has my heart. Kamiya the only girl I ever dated that understands my way of life and not with me for my money . But I fucked all that up.

"What you over there thinking young blood" James asked me.

"Ole boy over here butt ass hurt cause Kamiya got a new nigga and not pressing his ass anymore" Rex laughed.

"Fuck you i not thinking of her" I lied.

"It's your fault B. I told you from the jump Kamiya a smart girl you can't treat her like you treat your hoes, you lucky me and Victor ain't kill your ass because that's baby girl so when she hurt we hurt just one thing stopping us" he said.

"And what's that because I honestly didnt mean to hurt her I fucked up one night and wish I can take it back" I sighs.

"Kamiya it's what's stopping us , she told us she wants to be the one to get you back but she didn't want to get you till after she gets that bitch ass Rodney " James said and Max laughed.

"It's funny how Kamiya didn't want to be a killer and killed once but after we send her to training with Jalayah for one summer she came back heartless and ruthless " Max said.

"Who's Jalayah ?" Rex asked.

James chuckled. " Jalayah Blake but brown now "

"Wait the Jalayah Blake y'all know her" I asked.

"Yeah me and her been in this games since we been jits my father , her father and our friend Quan father all have the biggest plugs alive , we all became close but Quan father stop being in charge and gave split his business up between my pops and jalayah pops but my pops moved down here after to get more and jalayah stayed to continue spreading " James said.

"They families forever work together but never get in each way" maxed said.

"So Jalayah trained her no wonder she fights like that but why she train her" Rex asked.

"Because I could have teach her but felt bad when I hurt her so I called Lay to do it and she didn't training just in case someone tried to take her she can hold her own" James said.

"Damn Jalayah bad asf for a 42  year old lady" Rex licked his lips.

We all laughed at his silly ass. "Don't let Ace bear that he kill behind that one " Max laughed.