3

Kamiya
  Waking up dancing around my room because it's my first day of my senior year. I moved to take to the bathroom and did my business. Getting out the shower and finished my hygiene things and put on my black Cam shirt and red leggings because it might be my first day but i don't  got anybody to impress at my school.

 Getting out the shower and finished my hygiene things and put on my black Cam shirt and red leggings because it might be my first day but i don't  got anybody to impress at my school

Walking down stairs I got a call from my uncle .

"Ka Bug Have positive day and what  y'all kids be saying stunt on a hoe" Uncle Jay said making me laugh.

"Oh god uncle please stop , your till young you know" I said wat king into the kitchen.

"Baby girl I'm knocking on 30 but I got a surprise for me" I raised and eyebrows.
"I'm listening " he chuckled.

"Go out side " I jump up and ran to the front door opening it.

Going outside saw my dream car an all white Camaro Chevy .

"Oh my god thank you so much " I yelled into the phone and he chuckled

"Anything for you Ka Bug plus ain't ya birthday around the corner, have a good first day " I laughed.

"Thank you and Alright bye" I hang up and looked at my car.

"You like it?" I heard someone say. I looked up to see the main Guard. He usually with my uncle but since it was my first day he wanted to stay and make sure I was straight.

I grew up with Max he was like a second uncle to me. "You brought it here didn't you?" He nodded his head with a smirk. "Guilty but have a good day kid" he gave me a hug then pass me the keys and I walked back inside the house.

I put on my shoes and got my book bag then headed to my new car when I got another call . Who calling me now I thought to myself . It was lyric I playfully rolled then answer.

"Are you leaving ya house cuzzy " she said not giving me time to speak.

"I just left Lyric" I said .