22

Kamiya 💗

It's been a month out on the road and I've been feeling bad lately. After every show I would weird thing then throw it right back up. Some shows I had to sit down in a stoke because my feet would hurt to much or I'll get light head.

"I think we should just go to the hospital and see what's wrong with you it's been over a month baby" King said.

"Yeah Ka I'm worried " Lyric laid on the hotel bed by me.

"For real Kamiya if it was me I really would think that you pregnant " Rex laughed and I mean mug him.

"For one I'll got later since I don't have a show today and second shut your stupid ass up Rex I ain't no got damn pregnant " I rolled my eyes.

"I mean well I think but I am on bir- th Con-" I stop in mid sentence.

"SHIT!!" I yelled.

"What girl " Lyric laughed.

"I forgot to get my Rod replace last month, fuck" I sigh sitting up.

"We'll go get dress so Biggie can take us " he help me but on some grey nike sweats and black tank with a windbreaker.

Lyric went to get Biggie and we left out. We got to the nearest hospital and asked for a nurse that speak English . Me and King went to the back while Lyric and Rex stayed in the waiting room. We got into the back then I took a few test and now we are waiting .

"What if I'm really pregnant?" I asked nobody .

"Then we just gone have a baby to take care of" King said looking me in my eye. For some reason that made me feel less worried.

The nurse came and gave me some thing to eat because they took blood from me. And the doctor came in 10 minutes later.

"Well hello beautiful, Kamiya McKevel right?" The doctor asked and King mean mug him.

"Thank you and yes" I said holding King hands.

"Okay you are indeed pregnant 1 month and 2 weeks to be exact " he said and a tear drop from my eyes.

"I'll give you a prescription for prenatal pills and you can see with your primary doctor" he said handing me some papers and left out.

I got up and walked out with King right behind me. We got to the rest of them and I guess they can till I was sad.

"So are you pregnant?" Rex asked and I break down.

King came to catch me before I hit the ground and hugged me. I can't believe I'm actually pregnant at 20 I just started my career. What if they take me off this tour because I'm pregnant. How am I going to tell my label?

All these thoughts made be break down even more in these people hospital. king picked me up and carried me to the car .

"It's okay baby I'm going to be there with you every step of the way" he said when we got in the car.

"King I can't be pregnant right now to much going on and how would the label take me being pregnant what if they take me off this tour oh my god" I started crying again.

"They not gone take you off the tour you just can be another Cardi B and rock out while pregnant " Lyric laughed.

"I mean I'll make one cute ass mother " I said cheering up.

"Shit you fine now but you know what this mean right?" King smirked .

"What?"

"I heard pregnant pussy the best pussy so we might fuck around and make twins"