18

Kamiya 💕

It's been 4 months and a lot has happened. My relationship with bando has been wonderful and if you wondering he has been in the honey pot and let me tell you I was scared at first because he was bigger then King .

Me and my uncle had went on a mission to help my mentor Jalayah Blake save her husband. I made new friends with her kids and their cousins.

While I was down there got into it with my cousin sister May . I never knew she moved down there to go school but she got her ass beat good by me.

I just left from down there yesterday because I got a call that my uncle and his crew was in the hospital. Right now I'm in the waiting room with lyric and biggie just waiting on them to tell me something. I send Bando home because he didn't have to be here plus he go to the studio anyway because he has a tour in 1 month.

"Family of James , Max , Tyson and Kingston" the doctor said.

"That's us" me and lyric said.

"Well James surgery went good we removed the bullet before it got close to his heart just In time so he's just resting now " we nodded.

"Max was just graze with the bullet so he just got stitch up and can leaving anytime now , With Tyson he has to wear a sling for 2 months but he's good"

"Thank god" lyric said.

"What about Kingston" I asked and he looked down.

"He's not doing so good he's in a coma right now he was beaten badly and got a concussion " he said.

"Oh my god" I said about to cry.

"I'm sorry but y'all can go see them now" he said showing us the rooms.

"I'll be in Rex room" Lyric said and I nodded .

I walked to my uncles room first . I walked in to see him laying there moving around . When I got to his bed I kissed his forehead and his eyes flew open.

"Kamiya is that you"

"Yes uncle j what happened you almost gave me a heart attack when the nurse called me " I cried.

"We was coming from the trap and got home when we got out Rodney had some niggas with him waiting on us then shooting at us , they beat King when Rodney said if I can't have her you can't now die bitch nigga " he told me and something in me snap.

I'm so tired of this nigga you think after I didn't kill him he would have stop. But no he continued and fucked with my family . I know king fucked up but he is my first love and I will always have love for him I just can't be with him . To hear someone tried to kill him broke me now I want revenge and not gone stop till I do.

"I'm tired of this nigga uncle i'ma handle it " I kissed his forehead and started to walk out.

"Don't do anything crazy Kamiya wait till we complete heal so we all can take care of it" he said.

"No promises " I said than walked out and went to Kings room.

As I walked in his room I wanted to break down when I saw him laying there looking at beat up. He had tubes coming from his nose and mouth. I walked to him and grab his hands.

"King please don't.......you have to pull through , I love you won't stop loving you even if you fucked up I will always be here for you just please don't leave me like this" I cried and looked at the door.

"I'll get revenge he should t have fucked with my family and I put this on his head i gone got him back for y'all baby " I kissed his cheek then walked out the hospital with biggie.

I gone get that nigga starting with his family then I gone get him last. He done mess with the wrong girl i'ma show him that I am my uncle niece.

"Biggie take me to my uncle house I have to get something from there" I told him as we pull out the parking lot.

"Sure thing Kamiya " after a few minutes we was at my uncle house I hit the code to the gate and biggie parked.

We got in the house and I went to my uncle room in his closet to his hidden room in there. I grab my emergency bag and put on all black with my bullet proof vest. I also load up with a few guns and extra bullets with the silencer.

I went to my room and into my secret tunnel that leads to a car . Uncle had this made for me just in case someone turn on us or happened to get pass the gate.

When I got to the car I went to Rodney mother house . I parked down the street just in case someone saw me. Once I got to the house I climb the house and went into the window once I was in there was 3 boys with their heads turn the opposite way . They must be Rodney brothers I put the silencer on and shot each in the head and watch their bodies drop. When I got into the hall way someone was coming out the bathroom I shoot them in the head before he could reach for their gun. I went into his mother room and she was sleeping I walked up to her and smiled before I empty the clip in her.

I left her room and walked down the stairs I saw 2 of his homeboys in the living room. When I say I hate them big ass niggas I hate them so much. I sneak behind thin and shoot both in the head . I turn around to see Rodney come out the kitchen and I smirked.

"Hey baby boy miss me?" I said to him and he drop his sandwich and try to reach for his gun but I shoot him in both knees.

"Ahhh shit " he scream in pain which made me smiled. I walked up and squat next to him.

"Poor poor Rodney I gave you to many chances my nigga after you turn up at my gate for my birthday I let it go , you threaten me on Instagram I let it got , but you fucked with my family that I got let go 3 strikes and you mother fucking out" I pointed the gun to his head.

"Any last words Rodney " I asked him.

"Yeah I wished I could taste that pussy one last time" he smirked .

"Funny" I shoot him in his head and empty my other gun into his body. I walked out the house and pour some gas all over the house and set it on fire then walked down to my car and pulled off. I got to Rodney little trap house and set four bombs around it . Soon as I got far enough I set it and watch it blow up as I moved down the road smirking .

James ‼️

"Kamiya what " I yelled in the phone at biggie.

"She's not in the house I liked all over " he said .

"Damn she must have used to hidden tunnel to sneak out " I said frustrated and looked at the tv when I saw the news.

"We have reported two explosions in the areas both houses belong to a Rodney Stevens and his mother Rosie Stevens , We have fond plenty of bodies In the houses and we come back with more information later" the new reporter said.

"She fucking crazy man I told her ass not to do anything while we in here B" I yelled .

"She just came down stairs in all black sir " Biggie said moving around.

"Tell her bring her ass here tomorrow morning as soon as visiting hours start and that's around 7 and I mean that" I hang up the phone and throw it .

I love my niece but she's playing a dangerous game. I know she could do it on her own but I mad she didn't take biggie with her something could have went wrong and she could have been i here with us.