26

10 months later

Kamiya 💗

"Ah'Mone keep still for mommy please " I sighs while I was packing our bags. She was going with my daddy and uncle for the weekend while I had a show tonight.

Life since I had Ah'Mone been great I managed to keep my work going and take care of her at the same time. She's 10 months now and trying to learn how to walk. It was cute at first but now she's getting into everything.

All the men in her life have her so spoiled but she's knows that mommy wasn't playing none of that at all with her. She such a daddy's girl but want to be a mommy's girl when she wants.

King is always home with us since he's the head now and he only went on trips twice since I had her. He doesn't want to make big trips till Ah'Mone is like 1 or 2. Her first birthday is in 2 months and I'm so happy for her.

"Kingston!!" I semi yelled .

He walking in the room from the closet with his bags already pack. King was coming with me because he had business to handle in the same town as my show.

"Yeah baby"

"Can you put me and Ah'Mone bags in the car biggie just got here and I just finished packing please " I said while putting our bags on the bed.

"I got you Kamiya relax okay" he said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm trying I'm just mad they called this show last minute I had this weekend planned for me and Ah'Mone since you was already leaving"

"I know but when we get back how about I take us all out for a family day we can even invite Lyric and Rex big head plus your friend Kim if you like" I smiled up at him. I just love this man so much he always doing something for me.

Like 3 months ago it was my birthday and he took me out to a condo for the weekend and pampered me. Maybe for his birthday I got something big for him since it's a months after Ah'Mone one.

"You know I just love you so much right " I kissed him.

"I love you to my baby" he slap my ass.

"And I love daddy's baby girl to say I do" he said going to her pinching her cheeks.

"Da da " she slapped and said while laughing.

He grab the bags and left the room to get on the elevator. I texted lyric to let her know we about to leave her.

"You can't leave me if I'm already here ka" she laughed while walking in my room.

"How was I supposed to know that" I laughed with her then give her a hug.

"I don't know but hi tt baby" she sat on my bed with Ah'Mone.

"When we get back King is having a family day for us with y'all and he even said that Kim can come" she looked up from my baby.

"Kim huh? Am I don't only one that realize that she been acting funny lately " she said and it had me thinking.

When I got out the hospital she didn't come check up on me or check up on Ah'Mone when we brought her home. She came to talk to me when Ah'Mone was 5 months and have been distance.

"Yeah I have but maybe she's going through something or just avoiding us you think?" I sat on my bed looking at her.

"I don't know maybe she's just going through something for real " she said.

"Well I just don't like the vibe I've been getting from her lately but she is our Bestfriend " I said looking up at the ceiling thinking.

She shrugged he shoulders . I picked up Ah'Mone and we when down the elevator. When we got off I saw Marcus and King talking. They look like they was having a serious conversation.