15

Bando 💦

My name Christian but I like to be called Bando. It's like a stage name that I got stuck with. I'm 20 years old and a young rapper. I'm a only child and was raised by my father because my mother left me with him because she was on heavy drug and didn't want me also but I make it.

I took that pain and put into my music . It helps me to write and create. Music is my life it saved me from a lot back home.

When I first met Kamiya I thought she was beautiful and had a great personality. We've been cool for a month and  I been shooting my shot with her miss a couple times but made in the end. I like her a lot and can see her as my girlfriend.

Maybe at the end of this summer tour I can stop by her house and take her out . I gone ask her out in her hood so she know it's real.

1 month later

Kamiya 💕

I've been officially back home for 1 week and glad to be in my bed there's nothing like it. Now that ima home I have to start packing to move into my mansion my uncle gave me . Walking down stairs I saw my uncle and King talking in the kitchen. Ugh can't wait to move so I don't have to see his ass anymore I though then rolled my eyes.

"Uncle J can I get the keys to my house so I can start moving my things and go house shopping " I walked over to him smiling big.

"Sure Ka bug let me go get them" he walked up stairs and I can feel king eyes on me .

"Hey Kamiya " he said.

"Hello Kingston " I rolled my eyes.

"Damn it's Kingston now that what we on?" He asked.

"It's been Kingston and yeah that's what we on" I said.

"Look Kamiya I'm sorry I didn't want it to get like this I still love you and no matter what you gone always have my heart" he said getting up.

"You probably never gone forgive me and I understand that but please give me another chance Kamiya I love you and can't live without you please baby" he said trying to hug me.

"Move Kingston you don't get to touch me anymore okay , and I still love you to but you really broke me " I pushed him away trying not to get emotional.

"I don't think I can go back to you if you did it once you can do it again and I'm not gone sit here and let you hurt me again , just move on " I said looking down.

"I can't baby please , baby please I need you my life has been so bad with out you " he said.

"I'm sorry but I can't you had an entire baby on me and got her pregnant while we was together Kingston, was she the only one or just the only stupid one that got pregnant " I said.

"I'm sorry to and the baby not even mine after she bad him I got a dna test and it said I'm not the father " he said.

"I don't care you still cheated" I yelled at him then my uncle came back down stairs with the keys. He looked me in my eyes then back at king.

"Are you good over here ka bug?" He asked and I nodded after that someone knocked on the door.

I went to open it. I checked the Cameras and I saw Bando with some flowers and gift bag. I opened the door and let him in.

"Umm Hey Bando What you doing here?" I asked .

"You told me when ever I in your city stop by so I'm in your city and stop by" he smirked.

"Oh I did huh?" I smirked.

"These for you beautiful " he handed me the stuff and I gave him a kiss.

"Who was at the doo-, Kamiya who the hell is this and why you kissing a nigga in my house " uncle j said.

"My bad but uncle j this is Bando we was on tour together " I said backing up.

"Call me James but don't do that shit again B" they dap each other up when King walked out.

"My fault B but James I was wondering if I can take your beautiful niece out tonight because I got something I want to tell her" Bando said looking at me.

"She's grown ask her" uncle j said.

"I know but I was raised with respect and felt like I should asked you my nigga"

"Bando " I hit his arm because he said nigga to my uncle I low key wanted to laugh.

"Oh shit my bad sir" he corrected and my uncle chuckled.

"But I would love to go out with you tonight" I said.

"Good be ready by 6 I have a lot plan for us Big K" he smiled at me.

"Big K" King mumbled.

"Okay I will Bandi" he kissed me and walked out the house .

"I liked how he keep it real and not trying to act proper like most niggas,  he might be the one girl" he said the last part in a girl voice.

"Uncle J please stop" I burst out laughing.

He walked back into the kitchen and king just stared at me looking piss off.

"So you got another nigga now?" He asked.

"What's it to you I am no longer of your concern" I rolled my eye walking away. He grab me by my arms and pined me against the wall getting in my face.

"Don't fucking play with me Kamiya I don't care if we together or not give up my pussy and I killing you and him I put that on my momma head you got it" I said sternly in my ears.

"Oh please get the fuck out my face because you had no problem giving up my dick to these bitches now did you , just gave it away with no problem " I yelled at him.

"That's different " he said.

"How the fuck is that different you know what fuck you King maybe I should give him this pussy or even let him taste show him what a freak is because he probably appreciate it better than you" I said.

"Keep fucking with me if you want to and watch what happens Kamiya " he let me go.

"Fuck you I hate you" I yelled walking up the stairs.

"The feeling is fucking Mutual " he yelled up stairs and went back in the kitchen.

He had a lot of nerves . I hate him so fucking much but I still love his annoying ass .