23

Kamiya 💗

Finally the tour is over but now I have to start making an entire album . This is going to be a lot of work because I only got 3 months to do this. I did make about 2 songs on the road but now I have to make 5 more.

During the tour I was doing good at hiding my pregnancy but they couldn't get to clothes big enough on my last show . So if anybody saw that then they had know my secret it wasn't really a secret I just didn't want anybody to know yet.

"Aw you've gotten so big over the pass few months Babes" Lyric said rubbing my stomach making me hit her hand.

"Damn bitch I just wanted to touch my God daughter " she rolled her eyes.

Yes I am having a girl and I am way big to just be 5 months. We find out last month when they transferred doctors for me.

We got in the car then head home. Lyric and Rex was coming my house with me because they want to be here the rest of the time I pregnant. Great I sighs while thinking.

When we got there 2 cars was out front and it belongs to my father and uncle. I wonder what they doing here. I got out and opens to door for us while biggie got our things out the car.

"Hi daddy , Hi uncle J what are y'all doing here?" I looked at both of them.

"Ha what are we doing here ? The question is what are you doing Ka?" My dad asked.

"What you mean I'm confused?"

"Look at your fucking belly Ka , your pregnant and didn't tell us " he yelled .

"Calm down Victor she can't have all that on the baby" my uncle said tapping him.

"I don't give a fuck about that right now she fucking pregnant at 20 and just starting her career James"

"I understand, you not the only one upset with her here but we have to chill " my uncle told my dad.

"But he's right Ka bug we had to find out through a show you had to know you been pregnant and you look more than 1 month so you had time " Uncle j looked me in my eyes.

"I know and I'm sorry but my career is Find and I just didn't want anybody to know till after I had her " I said then cover my mouth.

"I'm having a granddaughter?" My dad asked cracking a smile.

"Yes a girl " I laughed.

We walked up to me and touch my stomach. I got irritated when my uncle j touch it to they was just doing circles back and forth.

"Can y'all not Thanks "

"Somebody cranky " my uncle said laughing.

"The pregnant lady don't like when people touch her stomach it irritates he soul" Rex laughed.

"Fuck y'all " I got into the elevator and got to my my room.

I was laying down writing a song till I got a call from an unsaved number.

Me: hello
???: is this Kamiya McKevel
Me: who's asking
???: this is Chris Brown and I was wondering if you wanted to do a song together
Me: oh my god are you for real I would love to
Chris : good just text me your manager number and I'll have my manager contact her
Me: Sure thing
Chris: it'll be great to do a song with you

He hang up and I scream lowly. I took a shower and put on a long pants body suit. When I got back off the elevator I heard noise from the game room. I walked in to see King and Rex walking madden 18 . Lyric and Kim was on the couch talking.

If you guys don't remember Kim is my friend will my Bestfriend. We barley see each other because she's older in was in college while I was in high school. This her last year and she'll officially have her business degree. She also dose modeling on the side .

Her real name is Kimberly Lee and 23 years old. No siblings and both her parents died . Her grandmother raised her all her life.

"Umm Kim when did you get here?" I asked her.

"Like a few minutes ago I came to see my Bestfriend because I just finished all my classes and came to tell you that I graduate in 2 weeks " she smiled big.

"Aw congratulations babes"

"Thanks but I came here to find out that your pregnant and didn't tell me wow your fake" she cross her arms.

"My bad I didn't tell anybody I still love you bestie" she hugged me and laughed.

"Love you to hoe now what are we having?"

"Ha , I'm having a girl"

"Have y'all thought of names yet"

"No we having , KING !!" I yelled the last part.

"What baby ?"

"Nigga don't you what baby me " he sighs loud and paused the game.

"So madden so more important than your girlfriend and future mother of your child"

"No baby it's not now what do you need my queen" he rubbed my stomach and she kicked.

"Oh shit she kick the fuck out of me" He said looking at my stomach shock.

"You can say she knows daddy voice"

"But we need names for her think of something " I added.

"Ummm we can name her Princess " he smirk .

"Ughh of course you would say that" I rolled my eyes.

"Aye royalty gone stay in the family okay" he said sternly.

"Umm no but how about Sah'Miya " Kim suggested.

"That's cute but it's just sounds like my name Kamiya " I laughed.

"Oh I got it Ah'Moné Love" Rex spoke for the first time sinec I been down here.

"I love it" me and king said at the same time.

"Look at the god daddy doing a good job" I grin.

"Well you know I do what I do " he brush his shoulders.

"Ah'Mone Love Carter " I smiled.

"Damn I'm gone have a daughter " King said smiling looking up.

"Oh I almost forgot Chris Brown wants to do a song with me " I smiled.

"Shut the hell up you lying " Kim said . She loved her some Chris Brown.

"I'm dead ass he called me a few minutes ago and oh Lyric I send him your number so his manager will be contacting you on more information " I stated.

After a while King left with Rex . Me and the girls just talked for the rest of the time.

Kim 💋

Hi guys my names Kimberly Lee but I liked to be called Kim. Kamiya is my Bestfriend since her parents died because mine died around the same time we met in therapy.

I love Kamiya and Lyric so much but sometimes a good thing can always end. After years of friendship I was putting it all on the line just for money and love.

My Boyfriend Mack was Rodney's homeboy . He was the only one who made it out of the trap before it blow up. Yes I know that Kamiya did it and my boyfriend wanted revenge. He told me if I truly love him that I could go with the plan.

I had no choice because he paid my way through college and I loved him deeply. The one thing that got me was if they find out Kamiya would kill me in a heartbeat so I had to play it cool as much as I can.

The plan was to be back in Kamiya life so that when after she has the baby to help kill her and King then take over .

If you don't know King is taking over the plug roll for James and it's good timing to now this just makes things easier for me. I love my bestie but a girl will do anything for love even if it means getting rid of her.