Chapter 1

---VOTE and comment what you thought enjoy---

KATNISS POV:

This is it my first year at mockingjay academy.

Crowds of people poor into a massive building that has huge letters about it in gold with a red outline. It says 'MOCKINGJAY ACADEMY'

I left everyone behind in district 12. My sister, prim is in her first year at secondary school. And my parents well they work in the hospital together.

A girl with red hair and sea green eyes bumps into me and her suite case Lands on my foot. I pick it up for her.

"Sorry, I got pushed." She stutters.

"That's fine. Is it your first year here to?" I ask her trying to make a conversation.

"Yes. I didn't think it was gonna be this big though." she pulls her suite case up the stairs. I follow her with my suitcase behind me.

"I'm Anne cresta," she smiles at me.

"katniss everdeen." I shake her hand.

Everyone is crowding me now. Some people are running some are walking and some people are just being crazy. After 5 minutes of pulling my suitcase up the stairs and talking to Annie, we get let into a room with loads of desks in. You have to go inside in a pair. As we get let in we both gasp.

"Space!" I say as I push my suitcase in front of me.

"I know right." Annie whispers. We walk over to a random desk. "Hello girls, what are your names?" A lady sits at the desk with a laptop infront of her. Her hair is orange and she is wearing a pink dess.

"my name is Annie cresta." The women types her name into the computer then something prints out of the machine next to her. "I'm effie, here is your room number and lesson schedule." Annie takes the paper. Effie then looks at me.

"My name is katniss everdeen." I says. She hands me the paper and I look at my room number.

"I am in the same room as you," Annie sqeals. We drag our suitcases out of the room and into a corridor. My room number is 1235. We look at the signs and work out how to get to the room. But after ages of searching we get stuck.

I walk outside and sit on a bench. Annie slumps down next to me.

"We are officially lost." She moans

"You don't say."
She giggles. Two guys walk past us and look at us. They both have blond hair one has green eyes the other has blue. I only noticed that because his blue eyes are so bright. Just different.

"Are you lost?" The boy with blue eyes asks us.

"Yeah," Annie says

"Much." I add. Both the boys laugh.

"What's your room number?" The boy with green eyes asks.

"1235" I say.

After the boys showing us directions we get a little closer. I am dragging mine and Annie's suitcases after she ran ahead checking door numbers.

"1219. No. 1220. No" she runs from door to door. On the doors are lists of people who are in them. I scan the list but no names are familiar.

"Ha! Found it." Annie shouts.

I run down the hallway and look at the door number.1235. This is it.

"Ooo. Look who is in our room!" Annie says.

"Read!" I say as I push the suitcases in front of me and check my phone. It's lunch time so that means we have been searching for this from for over 2hours!