three

jimins laptop received an email.

A new student has signed in for a class!

Name: Min Yoongi

Email:

jimins face lit up.

'he signed in for a class? He knows I dance? where did he even find the link for my academy?'

jimin was in shock, he didn't expect that to happen so he emailed him.

To:

Hello, sorry for any inconveniences but classes have been cancelled temporarily for a month, meaning lessons will start back up on the 27th August 2018. I apologise as the owner of moves dance academy, thank you.

Sent!

he was in no doubt, nervous. Wondering how he got his academy sign up link since jimin hasn't been distributing his flyers for the past 2 weeks. He was nervous since he hasn't really taught people his age, usually they'd sign up and attend one class and that was it, he mostly had student at the age 15 or younger. Sometimes even those ladies that seek to burn a few calories but end up not being able to catch up.

Time had flown well, quickly. its already 2 in the afternoon ad jimin feels himself slipping into littlespace. He notices the changes in mood so he'd usually quickly hide his ceramic dishes in case his little side takes over and decides to smash them into pieces.

Now that's cleared, he goes into his room, locking the door and keeping his phone out of sight, he doesn't want a broken phone again. He doesn't know why but hes letting out a few soft tears, telling himself it'll all be alright.

He craves affection, but has no one to give it to. He craves someone by his side to hug and cuddle from all the struggles he's been through. But no one is there.

"Please, someone help me. I don't want to be alone; I don't want to die alone." Jimin lies on his bed with his stuffed Chimmy and decides it'll be best if he tries to fall asleep. Closing his eyes tightly and thinking happy thoughts. But those thoughts don't remain happy.

He has flashbacks to when his parents broke the news to him or when he found out his grandma passed, and at this point jimin is full out sobbing. He doesn't care if the neighbours hear because they've probably heard him so many times.

He can't do anything about it. It's the anxious side of him that gives him all the anxiety. Nothing can help, because no one is there.

_____________

"Oh shit" yoongi quickly tries to log out, but after fumbling with his phone, he receives and email.

To:

Hello, sorry for any inconveniences but classes have been cancelled temporarily for a month, meaning lessons will start back up on the 27th August 2018. I apologise as the owner of moves dance academy, thank you.

He sighs, 'thank goodness'

"Hey Yoongi hyung! I'm going to Ralphs, want anything?" hoseok shouts from the other side of the apartment. 

"I'm good!" yoongi shouts back. Hoping he can have some alone time to write and compose a few beats here and there. Moving onto the small desk at the corner of his room and grabbing his laptop from his backpack and his notbook, he places it gently on its surface and sits down, putting on his headphones and start coming up with lyrics.

you're so cute, so unreal

something I never thought i'd feel 

whats this? is it called curiosity?