twenty three

without realising, yoongi fell asleep in front of the boy. his hand is pulled off from the younger and under his head. his legs are bunched and his body is slightly leaned forward.

"y-yoongi?" the younger questions as he awakens. wondering why the older is in the same room as him. the sun is slightly risen, the orange light peeking through the windows and curtains.

the older stirs and wakes up. looking around him and seeing jimin, he alerts up a bit more. "morning chims." he says.

jimin is just frozen and he doesn't know what to do. should he pull yoongi on the bed? but he doesn't want to move..

"yoongi, come on the bed." he says. patting the spot beside him.

yoongi shakes his head. he's perfectly fine in the floor, he really could sleep anywhere.

jimin tries his best to wake the older to get him on the bed and peppers him with plenty of cheek kisses. missing the lips on purpose. he stops for a while and just as he leans in for another cheek kiss, yoongi turns his head so both their lips connect.

"hey!" jimin squeals, and giggles. "

"that's a nice way to wake me up huh baby boy?" yoongi questions smugly.

jimin greets the older with a bright smile and rosy cheeks. yoongis eyes are now opened, his hand on the youngers back.

they talk until jimin feels a rumble in his stomach.

"daddy, 'm hungry." jimin says and looks down at his tummy.

"okay, let's see what you have in your kitchen aight?" yoongi says and gets up. he stretches his back and hears a satisfying intense crack.

"you want veggies? that's pretty much all you have." he's looked through the fridge and cupboards. finding lots of vegetables and spices.

"no! i want chicken nuggies."

yoongi tries his best to dig through the freezer and finds a bag of 24 nuggets. only 10 were left in there. yoongi gets to work and tries to find out more about jimins kitchen.

"breakfast is ready baby!" yoongi beams from the kitchen and little jimin is quick to hop over to the table. his plate displayed 6 nuggets, some ketchup and...brocolli.

"ew! i don't want brocolli!!" jimin throws a tantrum and crosses his arms. he refuses to eat any veggies whilst in little space but yoongi cant just let him have nuggets alone without any healthy stuff.

"jim-baby," he corrects himself. "eat your veggies. it's good for you. you'll be healthy and happy okay?" but still jimin refuses.

'you got this yoongi. you were the one who said you'll accept his little side. you'll take care of him and this is your chance.' he tells himself.

but the meal only ends when all nuggets are stuffed into jimins tummy and only 30% of the brocolli is finished. "how about some milk? will that make you feel better baby?" jimin is pouting but nods.

yoongi scurries through the drawers and sees a small sippy cup. "is this your baby?" he asks and waved it around. it's blue with green dinos covered across along with the words "big boy" on the front.

he pours some milk into the cup until it reaches 2/3 fulls. before closing the lid, he peeks to the living room and sees jimin watching TV.

"baby, would you like warm or cold?" he asks, willing to comply to whatever the little wants.

"warm!" he shouts back. at this point yoongi is exhausted, feeding baby jimin vegetables isn't the easiest thing to do. he microwaves the milk for a good minutes before going to the living room.

"what do you say baby?" he says.

jimin just eyes him and speaks up. "please." he huffs out. yoongi give him a soft sour smile before handing the beverage to him. letting the younger watch TV bad drink in peace.

he's researched a bit about little and their relationships so he isn't a beginner. in his head, he's planning some rules for the younger to follow. he thinks about the 4 rules he already has in mind and needs time to tell jimin about it.

he needs to make sure that both jimin and him agree with the rules before making it official and he thinks today is the best time.

once he's done with the dishes, he walks over to jimin with a colourful crayon pack he found and a piece of paper.

"jimin~ baby, we have to do something." he cooes, hoping to get the attention of the little that's huddled on the couch, eyes drawn to the TV. 

"no." he responses and yoongi waves the crayon pack in his face. getting the attention of y=the younger. 

"crayons!" he beams. but quickly, yoongi stuffs the crayons behind his back. 

"uh, huh. we're gonna have to make some rules baby. have you ever heard of them?" jimin shakes his head. he's never had a relationship therefore not in need of rules.

yoongi sets the paper and crayons down. he uses his best handwriting to write 'rules in little space' at the top. 

"alright, first rule. if jimin is feeling little, always tell daddy okay?" a nod in return. "if jimin behaves badly, he gets a punishment." another nod. "if jimin doesn't listen to punishments," he pauses, not knowing what could go beyond a punishment. 

"spankies." he adds. jimins eyes widen and he stops yoongi before he manages to write it down.

"what?! n-no spankies please." he pleads with beady, puppy dog eyes. 

"don't worry baby, if you behave then you wont get spankies." 

they discuss on what is best for both and end up with a list of rules 

RULES FOR LITTLE JIMIN

. always tell daddy if you feel little

. if jimin doesn't behave, you get a punishment

. if jimin doesn't listen to punishments, he gets spankies

. if jimin tells lies, he gets punishments

PUNISHMENTS

. spankies

. time out

. no cuddles and kisses for 

however many days

. silent treatment

"daddyyy~ I want kisses and cuddles please." jimin begs. 

"if you misbehave baby. you wont get them. okay? rules are rules." he concludes before putting the box of crayons away. 

they sit on the couch and huddle against each other. continuing watching TV. 

"daddy I farted." 

______

sucky chapter but I have a book called 'dear diary' its a short story and its yoonmin but check it out! vote and comment also tHANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 23K READS??? IM SH00K AND WOAH HJDKAJ YOU GUYS MEAN SO MUCH TO ME ILY