six

knock knock.

jimin was shocked by the knocks, its late at night, why would anyone bother? he was trembling. he was scared. he was terrified. 'what would happen if it was a burglar? what if a random kidnapper preyed on me for the past 6 months watching my every movement making sure he found the right time to capture me?'

jimin slowly walked to the door and looked at the peephole. a lady who seemed quite young was waiting outside. 'was it the landlords daughter or something?'

"w-who are you?" jimin asked aloud hoping the other side could hear what he said. 

"jimin, its ahra. please let me talk to you. I want to make it up to you. please." she sounded like she was at the verge or tears. although it was muffled, jimin could hear her so clearly. 

being the softie he is, he opened the door, hesitantly. 

"oh my god jimin," ahra ran and hugged jimin and he felt like crying since he never liked physical touch. "its been so long I'm sorry-"

"p-please get off m-me." jimin said, tears threatening to fall. 

ahra let go and saw jimins flooded eyes. "jimin, why are you crying? are you that happy?"

again, jimin snapped.

"don't touch me please. I hate it. your mom and dad threw me out and disowned me. you just hid in your room not bothering to come out and stand up for me. left me there on the side of our street. I suffered. so fucking much." jimin paused and took a deep breath. "n-now, thanks to that. I have tons o-of fucking m-mental illnesses that I have to deal with 24/7." he broke down. he ran to his room and collapsed on his bed, grabbing some medicine from his bedside table to calm the headache he was having from recalling the flashbacks. 

he wasn't screaming but he wasn't exactly calm. he was more of panting and whining, wanting the headache to go away. "jimin, whats wrong?" ahra followed jimin and saw him taking the medicine. "you're gonna overdose stop!" she saw him taking 3 pills which was obviously too much.

"you don't know how it feels. so fucking let me be." jimin yelled back. ahra didn't want her brother to die like that so she took immediate action. taking the pills out of his hand. she managed to get jimin to sit upright and pin his hands down. jimin was breathing heavily, whining.

"jimin, whats wrong?" ahra asked. jimin didn't reply, instead stayed silent, breathing heavily. "can I ask questions and you can answer them?" jimin nodded.

"do you have depression?" jimin nodded

"do you have anxiety?" jimin nodded

"are you scared of physical interactions?" jimin nodded, and ahra let go of his hands. making jimin more comfortable.

"this is a random guess and its unlikely but are you a little?" jimin looked at the ground, but nodded. 

"h-how'd you k-know?" jimin wondered.

"well, look around your room, theres a sippy cup on your desk, a shelf of plushies there and you have fluffy socks on, which I personally find adorable." ahra chuckled. "it's okay, I understand. you don't have to be shy."

"do you have a girlfriend? does she know?" jimin shook his head. "you should get one."

"im gay." jimin just replied. he isn't scared about coming out of the closet. he's proud of who he is.

"o-oh, cool. so, we've never really have like the sibling talk-"

"ahra, d-do you have a place to stay?"jimin asked and ahra nodded. "can we talk tomorrow, its 11 pm and I just had a breakdown." 

"oh, yeah okay I'm sorry. see you tomorrow, lets go grab a coffee maybe?" jimin nodded and showed her the way out.

going back to bed, he turned on his white noises again. shut the lights and went to bed.

'sHIT MY MILK'

_______________

morning rolled around pretty soon and jimin was woken up by a knock at the door. he peeked at his alarm clock across the room. 7:34. 

he practically dragged his body to the door in order to see how came. it was his sister. he opened the door and sighed.

"its so early. why are you here?" jimin asked as he walked back to his room

"you said we could get coffee." 

"not at this time Jesus," ahra walked in. "shut the door, ahra, don't leave it open."

___________

yoongi woke up at the crack of dawn from a nightmare. unable to go to sleep, he slipped on his slippers and took his notebook-pen kit. he was going to attempt to go to the roof to write since in early mornings, he gets more emotional. 

after walking around, he found stairs that led to the top of the building. it wasn't your typical apartment roof with greenery and swings. it was just cement and a few mechanics here and there. he walked over to the edge, careful to not fall. stepping a few step back, he sat down, crossed legged. he breathed in, letting the cool air engulf him. writing verses here and there. 

after a few hours, yoongi decided to go back. he hated the sun, but loved sunrises and sunsets. walking slowly down the stairs and to his shared apartment. he saw a lady at jimins apartment. she looked young and beautiful. but was no match compared to jimin. 

just giving a smile and wave, he went into his apartment. lying down on the couch and grabbing the remote he passed through channels, finding one that'll hopefully catch his attention. settling on a channel that had a music program, he watched in silence. until hoseok decided to wake up.

"good beautiful morning yoongi hyung~" hoseok shouted out, yoongi was sure that the next door neighbours could hear him. "how'd you sleep?" hoseok shouted 

"im not your boyfriend hoseok go away." yoongi rejected his hug. 

"last night I went out with my friends and I saw the kid next door have this super cute girl, she's really pretty." hoseok said.

"aren't you gay?" yoongi asked.

"I am but she's pretty okay." hoseok sat on the couch. "go get dressed, I want breakfast." 

"okay"

________

there was skin on my thumb poking out and I pulled it out cuz it was annoying me now it fuckign hurts and I can't type well forgive me ily