nine

double update cause ily guys

ps. some light nsfw/18+/smut so ill put * when that happens and ends

and guys, if I ,mention joon, it means namjoon cause I'm used to calling him that. sorry

____

yoongi was beyond excited, he was looking out of the window, imagining all the scenarios that could happen. of course, thinking on the positive side.

"where does he even live?" yoongi asked hoseok, who was the one driving.

"I dont know man, but the media is said he lives big dude." hoseok replied. they've been driving for 20 minutes which doesn't seem like much but trust me, when you're excited and your brain can't rest, it feels like forever.

they eventually got off the highway and into a street where it was guarded by security. a lot of security.

"um, Kim Namjoon?" hoseok told the guard. the guard nodded and input some information into the computer and made a phone call. the gate opened and the guard instructed hoseok where to go. "damn this man lives rich and big."

they made it to house no.54. it seemed like the biggest house of the whole guarded area. they got off the car and went up to the door, which was 3 times taller than them. (a/n: say this out loud as quickly as possible) they ringed the doorbell which had the mansion kind of ring.

"yoongi, I remember you used to impersonate this sound." hoseok teased, his friendly nature spreading.

"shut up that was like years ago." yoongi defended.

________*______

"joonie please." the older moaned grinding his hips against the younger.

"baby, calm down youre a little impatient, so eager huh baby boy, huh, eager for daddy huh?" the younger said jokingly, wanting his partner to get riled up more.

the younger sucked harsh hicks into the older skin, making sure it was below the collar of his shirt so no one could notice. his large veiny hands garb ahold of his partners ass, massaging the flesh.

"umph, daddy please dont st-stop- ah."

a ring was heard at their door. "baby, could you go get the door, be a good boy." namjoon smirked at the older and let him go to get the door.

______*_________

they waited until the door was opened by someone, far too familiar.

"jin?" hoseok spotted. wins hair was ruffled and his shirt was messed up. ;)

"hoseok?"

"whats going on?" yoongi stood.

"jin? why are you here? how?"

"um-"

"jinnie, babe who's at the door?" a deeper voice called through.

there stood the legendary RM, Kim Namjoon himself.

"ah, rm, hoseok, you agreed to work with us." hoseok put his hand out, waiting to shake his hand. while yoongi was just frozen.

"oh yes. I forgot, how silly of me." namjoon chuckled. he pulled jin closer to him. "do you guys know each other?" he pointed to hoseok and yoongi.

"yes, we were in the same high school. and were friends now too." jin replied.

"right, anyways, would you guys want o come in, we can work in my studio." namjoon was kind and friendly hence, letting them in without hesitation.

{time skip}

namjoon and yoongi worked alone in the studio, hoseok was sitting with jin in the living room.

"so, when, how-what?" hoseok broke the silence.

"I know you may be confused or something but ill tell you the long story."

jin and namjoon met in the agency. jin was already in love with namjoon but got kicked out. namjoon didn't, he debuted as a solo artist and has been rising ever since. jin was then scouting for jobs, when he accidentally ran into someone outside the bighit building. it was joon. he looked so mature, his smile was brighter, his jawline was sharper and he became more buff. #daddymaterial

jin apologised and just walked away. until he heard the male call out his name. he turned his head and there stood his 'long lost crush' or you could say. slowly their relationship became closer and both eventually fell in love. just like every happy story. except the happy stories dont tell you what happens in namjoons master bedroom every night. but jin didn't tell hoseok that of course #ripjinsasshole #sorrynotsorry

"well that was easy. y'all are cute."

"thanks."

"hobi, can you come in for a while I need your help." yoongi asked for hoseoks help and both jin and hoseok went to joons studio.

they talked a lot about music and lyrics and yoongi was more than happy when joon said his lyrics were amazing and phenomenal. joon helped hoseok and yoongi on developing more on their skills.

they ended up exchanging numbers and becoming friends at the end of the day and left with a goodbye.

"so, how was that?" hoseok asked yoongi as they entered the car.

"that was, fucking awesome. thank you so much." yoongi felt so happy. he was friends with his idol. (go stream idol)

"you're welcome. anyways, I suggest we go back and check up on your little jimin, who knows if he's little or not."

"yeah, hurry up I need to apologise." yoongi said as hose started the car, pulling out of the driveway and into the distance

_______*______

"so, where were we joonie?" jin asked, crawling back to namjoons lap, not stopping himself.

"oh fuck baby, you're gonna fucking get it tonight you whiny cockslut" namjoon was absolutely aroused, not stopping himself too. because no one will be around to stop them.

_____*________

jimin was on his bedrooms fuzzy rug, playing with his beloved chimmy, obviously in his little space. he talked to him, play with him and even give him baths. he didn't like it when people referred to chimmy as an it since he believed deep down that it had a soul.

he hasn't had a calm little space moment for so long. usually he'd slip into little space and start feeling extremely sad or frustrated. he'd start hurting himself but today was different.

now he's talking to chimmy and 2 other of his toys, a bunny and a koala. the koala was his second favourite and he named it koya, the bunny was named cooky since when he bought it, there was a cookie plush next to it . he was talking to them about how today was and how let down he was since yoongi wasn't able to hang out.

a knock was heard at his door and he started hesitating.

"c-chimmy, should we check who there? what if its a bad guy? koya, what do you think?" obviously not getting the answer jimin creeped up to the door with chimmy in his hand.

it was yoongi.

"y-yoonie, you're here!" jimin opened to door and hugged the older.

"hi jimin." the older hugged back.

"I'm little right now so maybe you can come by later." jimin thought yoongi didn't like little jimin so he decided it'll be best to have him come by later.

"oh, no its okay, I kind of like little jimin." yoongi came in, "I want to apologise for what happened this afternoon, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings."

"no, its okay." jimin smiled.

"would you like to join us for dinner? if you haven't ate." yoongi offered.

"yes!"

_____________

okay wow this was long ily guys so much y'all are precious.