twenty-five

light smut warning sorry babes
————

it's been a few hours of waiting outside. and jimin still hasn't opened the door. after 10 or so minutes, yoongi would knock only to earn silence as a return.

"jimin? please? i'm sorry. i wont do it again. baby.." he sounds out. he's leaning on the door with his back faced to it. his knees are curled and arms wrapped around them.

nothing.

"jimin. i'm sorry." he says again and he won't stop saying it until jimin opens the do-

"okay." jimin opened the door and yoongi stumbled backwards. jimin was standing tall. since yoongi was basically on the floor.

"jimin-oh my god i'm so sorry, please i won't do this again. i've been so bad to you i'm sorry. i couldn't handle the urge cause i didn't want to take advantage of you-," he scrambles

"yoongi. just shut up and.." a quiet pause. "kiss me." he finishes and yoongi is soft. he is quick to close the gap between the two and yoongi closes the door behind him.

their lips latch and unlatch. sending a million waves of electricity down jimins spine. yoongi closes the space between them more. his hands are on the others hip and he's being pressed into the wall.

"y-yoongi." jimin whines and yoongi pulls away.

"maybe another time when we're both ready yeah?" he assures. jimin was about to make a fuss but then he remembered what had happened last time. nodding.

it's evening now and yoongi needs to go meet namjoon. but he's so fascinated by the boy in front of him trying on every outfit combo he can for their little date tomorrow. yoongi is placed on the edge of jimins bed and he's currently in the toilet so yoongi just waits until he hears a click from the door.

"what about this one?" jimin has some plain light blue denim shorts and a dress shirt on. making him look very attractive. the way the shorts wrap around his muscular thighs and butt makes yoongi drool. "done eye fucking me yet?" yoongi jumps at the voice and realises he's been staring for a tad bit long.

"y-yeah-fuck jimin you're so hot with this." he spurs out and jimin only walks closer towards him, swaying his hips side by side. yoongi gulps a ball of saliva down his throat.

"you think i'm hot? yeah?" the younger teases and sits on yoongis lap, straddle style. yoongi is sweating at his forehead and palms. he's resisting as much as he can and it doesn't look like he can hold it for long.

"jimin if you continue i won't control myself. i don't think you'd want that again right?" he warns but jimin only is more turned on by his raspy voice.

"what if i don't want you to control yourself?" jimin smiles and teases. just at this moment, yoongi pushes forward and engages in a full on make out session.

their tongues are tangled, yoongis hands tight on jimins waist and his hands tangled in the olders hair. yoongi takes a chance to flip them over so now jimins below him.

yoongi moves down a little and works on the youngers neck. marking his baby and that he's only his. the boy below him stirs and whines. he moans at this feeling and doesn't want it to stop.

"y-yes. a-ah!" hes found the sweet spot. going deeper and deeper jimins moans only get louder.

"yeah? you like that huh don't you?" yoongi teases and he feels the bulge between his legs get harder and harder. he moves his knees a little and the younger lets out a sensitive moan. 'music to yoongi's ears'

he goes back to kissing jimin and just as he's about to sneak his hand down. he stops all his actions and looks at jimin dead in the eye. "are you really sure?" he asks.

jimin didn't respond but just, stayed still. he shook his head. "no." yoongi got off the younger and helped him sit up. "i-i'm sorry." he sniffles.

"jimin? why are you crying? it's nothing to be sorry about. cmere." yoongi sits on the bed and has jimin huddled up with him. "sh, it's okay. i don't care about sex. as long as you're happy." rubbing circles on his back and kissing jimins forehead over and over again.

"it's okay." he assures again.

____________

"bye baby. call me if anything weird happens okay?" yoongi kisses jimin as he steps out of the door.

"drive safe!" the younger waves before hearing the door shut.

he's late. approximately 37.3 minutes late for the 'appointment' with namjoon. "oh god fucking darn it." he curses and immediately heads to hoseoks car. knowing it's a friday, he's probably at home crying at a k-drama. yes. this side of hoseok does exist.

the older pulls into the rich driveway and rings the doorbell. later on greeted by jin again. "hey yoongi." he says.

"hi jin."

"namjoon is waiting." yoongi scratches the back of his neck before stepping into the mansion. scared to see the face of his senior.

"yah yoongi. what took you so long?" namjoon was spotted walking down the stairs.

"had some business with my boyfriend." he replied bluntly. didn't go into much detail because...you know.

"ah, i understand." and he sends yongi a wink. yoongi gags at what the youngers mind can lead to. he needs holy water ASAP no joke.

they work on music and of course chat for hours and hours until a knock was head on namjoons studio door. "joonie, i think i'll go. it's getting late." jin was peeking through the door with lidded eyes and he looked tired.

"okay baby. sorry to keep you waiting. text me when you're home okay?" namjoon walks over and pecks jin on the lips.

yoongi chuckles. 'damn, when can jimin and i act like an old couple?'

"so, who's your little boyfie?" namjoon asks, out of the blue completely so yoongi is caught off guard.

"um, just a cute guy. a dance teacher. literally the world to me." he smiles at he thought of his baby boy. he doesn't know but his ears are a dark red.

the younger just chuckles at his cheesiness but that's how yoongi likes it. 'cheesy'

_______

more like a filler chapter i'm sorry it's like 11:29 so i'm tired bUT YAY ITS A FRIDAY and tomorrow's saturday which means i still have tuition but i'm happy. i love each one of you so much <3