thirty-two

despite it being 10 minutes since yoongi has turned the TV off, jimin is still sulky. his lips are in a pout and his only source of entertainment is his colouring book.

yoongi peeks up at the younger in his room. the picture of a yellow elephant and purple legs somewhat nicely coloured. jimin is seen to colour with a hint of laziness in his strokes. 

"chims, don't be so sulky. its not like you'll die without TV." yoongi jokes as he approaches the younger. but jimin just ignores him and continues to huff out. 

"hey I don't like this attitude." yoongi warns with a stern tone. but doesn't make it sound too frightening. he tries to take his hand to show that he wants to talk but jimin rudely pulls away.

"no." the younger spits out. 

"jimin. enough. we can talk, stop being an asshole." yoongi unintentionally snaps causing the younger to have little balls of tears run down his cheeks. jimin gets up and drags yoongi out of the room. locking the door. 

"jimin!" he warns, slightly raising his voice, upset with the boys attitude. "I'm counting to five and if you don't open up you'll be getting big punishments." 

"five." some rumbling is heard in the room. 

"four." 

"three."

"two." just then he hears some sniffing from the other side of the door. 

"one-" the door opens and he's faced with a red nosed jimin. his eyes looked down and his hands shaking. 

"m-minnie, don't want p-punishment." he chokes out, followed by a sniffle. 

"you were mean to me. it has to be done okay? then you'll learn your lesson." yoongi says. he sits jimin on the chair that faces a wall. with nothing around, just a blank white wall. 

"how long do you think you deserve the stay here?" he questions the younger and he holds up one finger. "no, you deserve at least seven" jimin cries more, despite almost loosing all his bodily fluids from the five second countdown. 

he sets the timer and leaves jimin alone while yoongi goes into his room to clean the mess up. jimin sobs more and more, his tears a continuous river. yoongi goes to the room to see what mess he may have made and turns out. jimin did the opposite.

the colour pencils are put back into the box and the colouring book is stowed away. the floor is clean and so is the bed. yoongi has a huge wave of guilt wash over him. 

he figured he should lessen the time but before he even manages to get out of the room, the timer goes off. he goes outside and sees jimin fiddling with his fingers as the timer keeps ringing. the look on him is pathetic, red puffy eyes, red nose, hunched back, sniffles. 

he takes jimins hands gently, "baby, you know why you got punished?" 

jimin nods. "tell me baby, why?"

"I-i ignored and made d-daddy mad." he stutters out. yoongi nods before hugging him tightly in his embrace. letting jimin sob out to his hearts content. 

"how bout we make a pillow fort? we can watch cartoons. only because daddy feels bad." he sticks his finger up at the last sentence. the littles face lights up a bit at the idea of a snuggly pillow fort accompanied by snacks. oh yeah, and his daddy. 

jimin go gets himself washed up while yoongi takes out some snacks. chips and gummy bears. 

a large bowl of chips and popcorn, a smaller one next to it filled halfway with gummies. (of course they're those vitamin gummies so yoongi doesn't feel bad)

"daddy! can we make a pillow fort now?" jimin hops onto yoongi's back and thanks to the smaller weight of the younger, he manages to still stand upright despite his spaghetti legs. 

"okay okay." he gets off the older and walks to the living room. they take down the pillows and grab a few blankets jimin has laying in his bedroom, along with his beloved stuffies. 

after a solid hour of stacking and falling and stacking and falling followed by a bunch of tickles and giggles from jimin, the pillow fort looks semi okay. not the steadiest but the best they could've done. 

"what cartoon do you want?" yoongi asks as they snuggle against each other, the laptop shining brightly in the dark fort. 

"Doc McStuffins!" he squeals and yoongi can't help but stare in awe at the little. every inch of perfection carved onto one body. he never thought someone this precious could exist. until he met him. 

the evening ends with both of them asleep on each other in their pillow fort. the laptop battery completely out, the gummy bowl finished and away from yoongi's sight. 

yoongi wakes up with a banging headache at 3 AM. almost a sharp pain pushed into his head. he lightly groans, cautious to not wake the boy thats leaned against him. he gets up slowly to get some water.

"d-daddy," jimin softly calls out. 

"its okay sweetheart, I need water thats it okay?" he responds with the gentlest tone. 

"n-no." they little whines as he pulls on yoongi's arm. 

just then a sharp pain darts to yoongi's head and he falls, the dizziness taking over him. he isn't feeling well so he lays down. jimin doesn't know what to do. so he goes to get the water. and some medicine. 

"daddy," he hands the older the glass of water and he sips it little by little. 

"thanks baby." he pats the youngers head.

jimin snuggles up to yoongi, hoping the pain will go away by cuddles. 

"jimin, I can't breathe with you hugging me so tightly." yoongi chuckles. 

"oh, sowwy." 

_____

im so sorry for these few books I really dont know what to write about these days and u know how bad writers block is ...

ps. this was more of a filler and fluff chapter so idk