seventeen

"are you actually serious?" he asks namjoon once again for the nth time.

"yoongi, for god's sake of course, you've asked this a million times. ive seen your work and i really do admire it." he admits. "so please work with me."

"okay, i'll stop asking." it's almost midnight where they finish discussing what was going to happen on the day itself. "i should go home, hoseok should be worried." yoongi waves his goodbye before heading home.

he reaches home and he's filled with joy. so much joy that he isn't able to sleep. heck, he doesn't even know what the definition of tired is to him.

he peeps into hoseoks room and sees him laying on his bed sleeping. more like dead cause he looks like it. moving away from the door and into his own room, he starts to think deeply. for no particular reason, he thinks of the boy next door. the times he has called him "daddy" and the pet names that was exchanged between them.

he smiles but sadly it eventually fades away, snapping him back to reality. he misses him. so fucking much.

glancing at his watch, 12:54 am. yet he's no where near wanting to sleep. he feels as if he's ready to go for a mile run. so he stays up and writes good lyrics. he's motivated by namjoon and the boy next door. writing his feelings down, and writing about his happiness and success.

"finally." he feels his eyes shutting, after line after lines of lyrics. he does his night routine and heads to bed. letting sleep engulf him.

_________

waking up, jimin sees the box of crayons on the floor, the colouring book open and he pacifier beside his bed. it must've fallen out while he tossed and turned in his bed. he gets out of bed and prepares for his daily routine. he dresses a little more handsome today, just cause he was feeling it.

a gray hoodie, topped with a denim jacket and some skinny jeans. he styles his pink locks and puts on his glasses. not a necessity, but still stylish. he puts on some earphones and leaves the house. making sure to bring his wallet and lock the door.

he goes to his little area under the tree and speaks his feelings aloud. he's been saying the same thing every day, letting the atmosphere listen to his words and throwing them away. sometimes if he felt like singing, he'd sing a few songs here and there.

"it's so confusing and stuff. should i go to him or should i wait for him to come back? like is it a sign from god that he's not the one and one of those fuckboys from movies?" he speaks aloud. not noticing a familiar face nearby.

"jimin?" he turns his head to the body and stands up.it was yoongi.

"h-hey yoongi hyung." he stutters our. 'please don't tell me he heard what i've said please please please.'

"i was going to get some coffee. would you want to join?" yoongi invites jimin. the younger thinks it's weird how normal he is around jimin especially after what had happened. because oh boy jimin is not over it the slightest bit.

"oh, n-no it's o-okay." his palms are starting to get sweaty and he feels as if his chest is tightening, slowly constricting him. not letting the oxygen flow to his lungs. he loses his balance for a bit and stumbles back. yoongi tried to catch him.

"hey, you okay? do you need some water?" yoongi offers. he's worried for jimins unstable state. "there's a store nearby, i'll go get some water." he rushes off but jimin is quick enough to pull his sleeve, stopping him. "j-jimin, i'm just getting water."

"no need to. i'm fine." he doesn't want yoongi to run to the store just for him. it's nothing much to him.

"okay then. can i at least get you breakfast?" yoongi missed the boy and he's willing to spend as much time as he can with him. seeing that obviously their bond has weakened. "we can have anything you want."

jimin hates being a burden to someone. he hates it when people offer him things because it's like they're pitying him. but this was an exception. he's willing to build back to the bond that he and yoongi lost. "sure." he replies.

yoongi holds out his hand to jimin and jimin stares at him in curiosity. "hold my hand so you won't get lost and i'll always be by your side." he speaks out. jimin slowly reaches for his hand. trembling slightly, his small hands are engulfed in the warmth of the olders.

they walk side by side and when they're about to reach the store, a middle aged man comes up to them. "homosexuality is a disease. you're killing mankind by being in love you stupid fuckfaces." he speaks aloud into both of their faces and walks away. yoongi stays completely still while jimin starts to loosen his grip on yoongis hand.

"hey, jimin. don't listen to what he said, it's not stupid." yoongi cooes, he sees the younger starting to tear up and he can't help but give him a hug. "if you're feeling little, don't forget to tell me."

"i f-feel little y-yoongi.."

"okay let's go." yoongi pulls jimin all they way back until they're in the comfort of jimins home. the warm fuzzy feeling jimin has when he's home. "do you need anything?"  he asks jimin.

"huggies and kissies please?" jimin yet again isn't aware of what he is saying making yoongi pause.

"i cant give you kissies. big jimin won't like it." yoongi says and he can already feel the latter start pouting. "i'll give you huggies though,"

"i. w-want. kissies. a-and. huggies." he pouts more and yoongi contemplates whether to give in or stick with something more innocent.

"baby, big jimin won't like it." realising what pet name he had called jimin, he puts his hand over his mouth.

"i-i'm your baby? does t-that make you m-my daddy f-for real?" jimin looks at yoongi with glassy eyes. and yoongi is regretting opening his mouth.

"if big jimin likes it then i can be." yoongi is trying to sugar coat whatever he had said.

"i'm sure b-big jimin wouldn't know i-if you tell me. i c-can keep good s-secrets!" he smiles and yoongi mentally wants to give the boy a million kisses but he stops himself.

he chuckles at the response and sits next to jimin on the couch. "how bout huggies for now. maybe you can tell me what big jimin feels."

"big jimin likes you, but i think he's scared." little jimin giggles.

"oh really?"

________
hi ya authors back and itS A FOUR DAY WEEKEND MA DUDES. i'm so thankful for 12K reads seriously, this is amazing and this is what keeps me going and writing i've never invested so much of my time and though into story writing but i enjoy it and i try to give you guys the best i can do. <3 xoxo