fifteen

it's not long after when jimin falls asleep, still curdled on the couch with his blanket. he wasn't tired, but just allowed himself to dose off. he was woken by a heavy knocking from the door. peeking out the window it was already sunrise. meaning he'd slept for at least four hours.

he waddles to the door, still wrapped in the blanket. he opens the door and is greeted with her sister. ahra's back!

"jimin! you look like a mess. did you just wake up?" ahra asks, curious about jimins messy hair and puffy face.

"yeah." jimin walks back into his house leaving ahra to close the door.

they both walk over to the couch where silence engulfed both of them. "so, how have you been?" ahra asks. breaking it.

"terrible. it's been bad." he says, blank. "it's been a mess, i'm just sad now." it when jimin takes off the blanket that once surrounded him. revealing his arms.

"what the heck is this?" ahra asks, grabbing jimins arms, making sure not to press on the marks. "did you do this?" she asks again.

jimin shyly nods. he has no excuse, no use to bail himself out. "tell me everything. let me know. i'll be here when you need me. please, i don't want my baby brother like this. i do care for you." ahra has tears in her eyes and she genuinely looks concerned.

jimins also halfway crying but holds it in. "you don't have to hold it in, i'm your sister, not your crush. don't be scared. i'm here." she pulls jimin into a hug and he cries. he cries non stop into her shirt.

it's rare moments like this where jimin feels safe around a person. someone who wouldn't hurt them and betray them.

______________

"yoooongi hyyuuuunggg!!!!" hoseok shouts at yoongi ear, his body directly next to the older. the older is practically used to this so he opens his eyes.

"what." he says. monotone expression. "if it's not important i don't care." he says and closes his eyes again. snuggling further into his bed and curling up into a foetus position.

"i'm meeting namjoon again. if you don't want i can tell him you're not coming..." hoseok teases him. yoongi jumps out of his bed and looked at hoseok.

"lets go." he says and moves on to the bathroom where he gets ready, brushing his teeth, flossing, washing his face and all that.

yoongi is dressed in a black oversized shirt with a muddy green bomber jacket over. jeans ripped and a thick black belt around his waist. along with a couple of rings and bracelets completing his look. meanwhile hoseok is in a shirt and sweatpants.

they both leave with a bag each and head to grab some breakfast before going to namjoons house.

___________

"ahra you want coffee?" jimin asks.

"sure, thank you." she replies and jimin heads to the kitchen to make two cups of the awakening drug. pouring the packeted powder into the cup along with some water, he stirs them until he sees no small particles of coffee grains. he adds some condensed milk to his cup cause that's how he likes it.

"here." he hands one of the cups to ahra. keeping his ones warm in his own chubby hands.

"jimin, tell me everything. i'm willing to hear it. i'll help you." she offered out. jimin takes in a deep breath, and speaks.

"i was feeling very mentally unstable in a way, i almost fainted and then i think yoongi came in and comforted me but i was deep in little space and he took me to my bed. he ended up, having sex with me and i wouldn't think he'd do that since he was nice but apparently i was wrong. i felt so betrayed. i actually liked him. i actually trusted him." he ends the story with a sniffle.

"hey, it's okay. things like this always happen. you never expect to just have a perfect relationship with someone. there's always ups and downs." ahra said. it's true, you never expect something perfect because there's no such thing. she reaches her hand out and holds jimins one. which is now on his lap.

he flinches a little at the contact but gets calmer every time she strokes circles on the top of his hand. reassuring that everything will be fine.

eventually days like this continue. jimin and ahra hang out, yoongi and hoseok work on music yet they haven't talked in more than 2 weeks. jimin has felt better thanks to the presence of ahra and he's not always a little anymore but now jimin has to go back to work. which is his dance academy. he goes through emails and records to check which classes start on.

monday was going to be his first class. he has to prepare a dance soon or he'll have nothing to deliver. so, he packs his bag of towel, water and a wallet and heads to his dance studio.

unlocking it in the first time in a month, he sighs and thinks of the possibilities the upcoming days can hold. talking the lock off, almost stepping inside, he hears a voice call out to him.

"jimin-ah!" it was the next door neighbour. jimin panicked cause he's never had much talking experience with hoseok. making the encounter very tense for jimin.

"h-hi hoseok." he bows, as a sign of respect. planning what their conversation could look like in his head.

"aish, no need to be so formal. what are doing here? it's a dance academy." hoseok wonders, he doesn't know anything about jimins background and the younger mentally curses. 'goddamnit let me practice without freaking out'

"i o-own this academy." he speaks up. "i teach." he adds on.

"woah that's so cool. i majored in dance and music in college so i can help if you'd like. i mean like it was so fun." hoseok blabbered non stop and jimin just pretended to look like he was listening but really just wanted to go inside.

"can i dance with you?"

good fucking mother of god.

______________
hello, your author is back and doesn't want to go to school anymore cause it sucks and she's tired. i'm really tired and i wish i was homeschooled since i have to wake up at 6 and i cant sleep early cause that's not how my body rolls but i'm back. i hope you enjoy this shitty ass chapter cause i sure didn't. anyways love you guys thanks for reading i'm really grateful for 8K reads and 500+ votes 💕💕💕