sixteen

scared to say no and come off as a bad person, he lets hoseok go in with him. and boy does he kind of regret it.

"so how many classes have you taught?" he keeps asking question and jimin doesn't want to be rude and say 'get out' or 'shut up' but he really needs to come up with a choreography soon.

"anyways so like-." he was cut off by jimin.

"hoseok, i-i need to make a c-choreography for m-my class." he says, wanting to get the job done and go home since his little senses are tingling. "c-can you please leave?" he asks. hoping to get some alone time.

"oh, okay." hoseok gets up and wave. a smile on his face along the process.

'finally oh my fucking god how does yoongi live with him?'

playing one of his favourite song, 'Bloom' by Troye Sivan, he keeps the beat and tries to make up and memorise moves in his head, the smallest bit of details as he stares at the mirror in front.

move after move after move, he finally sections a part of a song that was best. recording his movements to practice at home and daily. he's done for the day. he does this for a surprisingly long time and by the time he's done, he's sweating and out of breath. he sits on the floor, palms on the ground, head tilted back and legs sprawled out.

he hates being sweaty. it makes him feel trapped. somehow he tells himself that sweat is like an object clinging against you sticking to you and since it's all around you, you could feel trapped.

he takes a couple of minutes to regain his breath, ensure that it's steady and doesn't all of a sudden give him an anxiety attack or something. he packs his bag and leave. locking the door. he heads to a nearby convenience store where he picks up a snack and some drinks to keep at home. grabbing a 6-pack of strawberry milk and 2 bags of shrimp chips, he pays and leaves with a bag.

by the time he reaches home, it almost evening and he hadn't realise the day had been moving so fast. he hasn't eaten lunch and therefore is starving. he figured he'd wait it out since it was almost his dinner time. he waits and waits, finding things to distract him with.

by the time 7:30 rolls around, he goes to the kitchen, taking out his source of protein, a chicken breast and some veggies. sautéing them until they're nice and tender. the chicken breast is covered in seasoning and gets grilled.

he finishes plating his meals, saving one for the next day since he cooked too much. he hears a soft knock, but audible enough for him to hear. going to the door and peeping through the peephole, it was yoongi. why did he show up? it's been two weeks of silence between the two, why so sudden?

he opens the door, and comes face to face with a now caramel haired yoongi. his locks are curled and his roots are slightly darker. "hey, jimin."

"h-hi" yoongi notices his stuttering again and guesses it's probably since they haven't been talking for so long. he truly misses the boy but hasn't had the courage to ask why.

"your package got dropped off at our mailbox." he hands over to jimin a small package, the size of an A4 paper, carefully concealed.

"oh. t-thank you." he bows politely as if he had met yoongi just now and closes the door. he was so in awe that he hadn't noticed the beads of sweat pooled at his forehead, his heart rate picking up faster than ever and goosebumps running across his arms.

he opens the package, first finding a letter.

jimin-ah,
i know you've been kind of sad and at the same time also feeling a little and bored so i've gotten you some things that hopefully you can enjoy in little space. (if you ever slip into one. i know it can be quite boring.)

love,
ahra <3

how sweet. he smiles softly at the gesture. she really does treat him like a baby brother. sadly she's on a business trip to Moscow and won't be seeing him for a week or two. he continues rummaging through the package. he sees quite a lot of things and decides to spill them all out on his bed.

first was a colouring book, one of his favourite activities he did when he was younger and little. then came the pack of 36 crayons. he gets all giddy seeing the metallic crayons and can feel himself slipping into little space. next was a big bag of gummies that he really adored. ahra found out about it when jimin explained what his likes and dislikes are. then came a gift card in ToysRUs, it was worth $100. boy was he going to have a blast. rummaging through more, he finds a pacifier. what he's always wanted but scared to buy.

he already feels himself going into little space. and it's not long after when he's in his room sucking on the pacifier and colouring a page in his book. it was a little cat. it reminded him of yoongi and so he went with it. making the last detail on the drawing, he sits back and up and looks at it in pride.

__________

"will you work with me for my upcoming album?" namjoon asks yoongi. they've been non stop hanging out now. after seeing each other's works, they're both getting closer. their bond and friendship is building and yoongi has never been more satisfied.

"wait, w-what?" he asks, hoping to hear what he hope was actually true.

"will you work with me for my upcoming album? it's about time i should start." he says. yoongis eyes widened. his lips agape and he freezes.

"YES!- i mean, yeah sure." his fanboying side showing. "i would love to. i can help write lyrics, what must it be about?" he asks, he already stuff planned in his head and he's excited.

"well, i have a performance coming and i want you to feel what it's like on stage. then you can help me write about succeeding. i need you to feel it before you write it. it makes a whole difference." he offers. yoongi has never seen anyone this generous and he basically has herat eyes for joon.

"wait, are you serious? what will i do on stage?"

"you'll rap with me."

WHAT?!