seven

yoongi went into his room to get changed for breakfast, yoongi argued that they should have kimbap (Korean rice roll) for breakfast but hoseok said to live a little western so he managed to persuade yoongi into eating some pancakes and bacon with him.

going into his almost-all-black wardrobe, yoongi pullet out black jeans and a black button up. it wasn't a surprise that yoongi would dress like this since he had always like to be viewed as high class. 

"well hello emo king. shall we leave the palace for your western meal?" hoseok said and bowed while pointing at the door, acting as if he's the servant for yoongi. yoongi scoffed and stuffed his earphones into his ear and left the house, hoseok tagging along from behind.

they entered an American styled diner and was seated by a nice waiter who is a good friend of hoseok. "jin, can we sit near the fish tank?" hoseok asked. 

"hoseok, just sit your ass down, I have other people to attend to. its your fault for not being earlier." jin replied, grabbing his notepad and pen to write down the orders of them both.

yoongi just stared at his phone for the whole time, he wasn't familiar with the place and isn't best at communicating with other people. plus, hoseok knew yoongi's taste and what his likes and dislikes are.

their food came and with no surprise, hoseok dug in first. yoongi slowly sipped on his ice coffee and ate small bites of the pancakes. he doesn't eat fast so by the time hoseok was done with his 3 pancakes, 4 strips of bacon and a strawberry milkshake; yoonhi was only halfway through his set of 2 pancake.

usually hoseok would talk to him while he was still eating after he'd finish so they would'nt be surrounded by an awkward aura. "yoongi, guess what. I'm meeting namjoon at 1 pm later and he offered to help me write and collaborate with him since he say my MV and mixtape. he's only free today since he's flying to America tomorrow to collaborate with another artist and-" hoseok paused. "am I spilling too much tea? yes."

yoongi's head perked up at the mention of his favourite Korean artist. "namjoon? as in kim namjoon?" yoongi asked hoseok nodded. "bring me." yoongi was a big fan of namjoon and will do whatever it takes to meet him, he's been fans ever since his first mixtape was made (go stream RM's mixtape you cowards). "please hoseok bring me please." yoongi begged, not letting this opportunity go to waste.

"hm, I dont know. id have to call him and ask since hes very private about his things." hoseok made a face which was obviously exaggerated.

"are y'all done cause theres like a lot of customers coming in right now." jin interrupted. "I'm just kidding, anyways. how are you doing?" jin was middle school buddies with hoseok but was sadly separated in high school after jin was accepted into culinary school. unfortunately, jin didn't manage to graduate since he was scouted by agencies. but then, agencies dropped him after thinking he couldn't dance well. (I want to murder myself for writing this paragraph)

"were good. just going somewhere later." hoseok replied. 

"ah whoops, gotta go. maybe ill see you at my lunch break if possible. give me a text if you can't make it." jin patted hoses back and left the table to attend to more customers piling in. 

"hoseok please call him and ask if I can meet him please." yoongi begged. 

"fine but promise me you wont seize up and embarrass me." 

"yes yes yes yes I promise." yoongi sounded like he was rapping from how fast he was talking 

"ill call him later." hoseok said and looked at his phone. knowing this would make yoongi happy he actually planned to call namjoon later. after looking up from his phone he noticed yoongi wasn't at his seat. 

"I've paid for our meal lets go." yoongi said shrugging, trying to seem cool. 

they walked out of the diner after waving bye to jin and proceeded to walk home. hoseok decided to take the longer route home, yoongi needed to get some sun. it was somewhat isolated away from the city, a place where it was quiet and refreshing. yoongi breathed in the fresh air and relaxed his whole body, walking behind hoseok. 

"y-yoongi?" yoongi heard a voice call from beside him. it was just green all over until his voice was called again. he saw jimin and a woman with him. 

"hi jimin." yoongi stopped walking to face the boy who was walking faster to him.

"what are you doing now?" jimin asked. "ah, by the way this is my sister. her names ahra." 

"hi." he gently greeted ahra. "I'm going home. we just finished breakfast."

"oh thats a bummer, we were going to get some coffee maybe some breakfast too." jimin pouted. "ah, yoongi remember you brought me to the other little? can we go see them again? I want to know more, for um, safety" but in reality jimin just wanted to hang out with yoongi

"ah, them..." yoongi was stuck. its either bringing jimin to meet them and possible see him smile or meeting Kim namjoon. "maybe tomorrow jimin? I have stuff to attend to." yoongi said. he was not gonna miss this opportunity.

"oh, okay then. ill see you tomorrow or later I suppose." jimin walked away with his sister and left yoongi. 

"did I fuck up?"

"I'm sure you did. hoseok replied behind him. making yoongi jump.

"you fucktard dont scare me you fucking dipshit." 

"language." 

"fuck you." 

_________

this was more of a yoongi POV but next chapter will be a jimin POV. ily thanks