eight

yoongi was filled with guilt. pure guilt. he was seated on hoseoks couch, in a daze. 

"I've called namjoon, he said hell be glad to see you. he's heard of you too. he bought one of your sample tracks you released." hoseok came out of his room. yoongi was excited, but kept his calm, trying not to show his fanboy side.

"okay. thanks. I should write something so id have something to show him." yoongi said and left the living room. going into his room, he sees his notebook. 'of course the ones I wrote this morning.'

It sucks when you don't have anything you want to do
I know it's pathetic to not have something as common as a dream, I know
You said to do as I'm told, that it would all fine when I go to university
I'm the asshole for believing those words
I live because I can't die

Give me some drinks, I want to get drunk today please don't stop me
Anything will be fine
Alcohol is a luxury for a bum but I can't stand it sober
Everyone else is running, why am I the only one here

So far away if I have a dream, if I have a dream that flies away*
Don't far away if I have a dream, if I have a dream that flies away

Dream may all of creation be with you til the end of your life**
Dream wherever you are, will welcome you
Dream may your trials end in full bloom
Dream though your beginnings might be humble, may the end be prosperous

Yeah, fuck, I live because I can't die

something in yoongi was majorly impressed with what he'd wrote. by the time he was finished with that last line hoseok called him. "yoongi were leaving hurry up I dont want to be late!" 

yoongi went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and style his hair, throwing on a chain necklace, a Rolex his father sent him for good luck, and some sunglasses, even though it wasn't sunny. he left the room with a bag that had his 'equipment' which is his laptop and mic along with his precious notebook.

"damn, you give off big dick energy young man." hoseok checked yoongi out.

______________

"jimin why are you so sad?" ahra asked. after yoongi rejected taking jimin to meet tae and jeongguk, he's been quiet and pouting. 

"its nothing..." jimin breathed out. but being him his emotions were so obvious to ahra.

"you like him dont you? I can tell. lucky that he lives opposite you." ahra said.

"h-how do you know?" jimin was shook.

"he said hi when I was waiting outside your house." are stopped in front of a small coffee shop. "here, this seems nice." they went inside and was greeted by a nice lady who escorted them to their table.

"what do you want to order?" ahra asked, she'll be doing the ordering since jimin absolutely just can't. jimin pointed to a dish and then a milkshake. "okay."

{time skip}

"so, you like yoongi huh?" ahra asked full of interest into this topic

"I hate you." jimin replied.

"its okay." a silent pause. "did you know why I was in my room the whole time you were getting kicked out?" jimin nodded. 

"you didn't care about me." 

"bullshit, if I didn't care why would I be here you dipshit. I was in my room crying. I thought that what mom and dad said weren't true. but sadly it was. I did whatever I could to find you after I moved out. I saw your dance academy. I never really thought you'd dance since you have never did and your singing is good. id thought you'd be a singer."

"you actually thought my singing was good?" jimin eyes widened in shock cause all he ever did when he sang was doubt himself, thinking this note was too high or his falsetto was absolutely trash, his vibrato was too loud etc. the list could go on forever.

"of course, while you were singing in your room, I was next door listening. one time you sang a song, I dont remember what it was called but it was absolutely beautiful, I almost fell asleep studying." they both chuckled, recalling the good old memories.

"so, since you were, I guess, smarter, what's your job?" jimin asked, curious as to what she could've done with all that knowledge stuck in her brain. 

"oh, I work as designer for Boo's toys co. yeah, not what you expected." ahra just looked away.

"I just thought you'd work as like a finance manager or something. since, you were so smart." jimin sipped his milkshake. 

"nah, I took design technology and business but dropped business since the stress it had on me." ahra replied. 

they ended up chatting for the whole morning and parted ways at 1 pm since ahra had to leave for emergency work calls. 

jimin slowly strolled across the pathway, making sure not blocking anyone in front or behind because that'll just mean more tension and interaction. he went to his 'peace place' the isolated tree. he sat down in front of it, leaning his back on the tree, scrunching his knees to his chest. 

'how did my life turn like this? it was so broken and sad, how come yoongi and ahra came and made it better this quickly? will they stay? what if it crashes down again? if I get into a relationship with yoongi, will he leave me? what if I'm not good enough? what if he gets sick of my little side?' jimin was riddled and filled with these paranoid thoughts. 

realising later, hes been crying. he doesn't know why because the thoughts in his head are just thoughts right? well, he doesn't want to know anymore. he just wants everything to be okay. 

its a record, he pulls up the striped sweater sleeve and sees his wrist. no new marks. he's glad but at the same time, he wants to feel the pain. its somewhat satisfying to him and very calming. he knows he shouldn't be doing it but he wants to. and no one can stop him. 

he walks back to his apartment, before going in his, he takes a glance at yoongis apartment. he's disappointed. realising that he would look creepy just staring at the door opposite of his, he opened his door and shut it with a weak force, making the door shut in small noises.

__________

y'all I've been gone for 3 days and had 90+ reads hOW DID IT JUMP UP TO 600+ THANK YOU SO MUCH I FUCKING LOVE YALL AND ILL UPDATE TWICE TODAY CAUSE ILY PLEASE CONTINUE COMMENTING I READ ALL OF THEM AND I GET MOTIVATED. thank you so much I really love you guys. 

question: would y'all like some smut?