ten

hello guys i'm back sorry for not updating i was busy with school preparations and stuff :)
ps. kind of short i'm sorry
_________

jimin was now changing, yoongi told him to be at theirs at 7:30 so now jimin was struggling to find an outfit. he was still in little space, but not too deep where he can't control what he does. laying down the clothes he's picked on his bed he decides between jeans and a button up or a hoodie and shorts.

scanning the two outfits, his eyes shift left and right choosing which one. he finally gave in and chose to hoodie and the jeans which he was satisfied with. the soft lilac color and the blue jeans complemented each other well.

"great," he looks at the clock on his phone. 7:23. he's got some time to kill so he decides to brush his teeth and add small details to his clothes to look more put together.

by the time he was finished it was already time to leave. grabbing his phone and keys, he walked out of his apartment making sure to lock the door. taking a deep breath then knocking on the wooden door.

"oh jimin, hey. come in, dinners almost ready." jimin was faced with a yoongi, in his button up and jeans like today. "hoseoks almost done. maybe you'd like to help or something?" yoongi had invited jimin in and hoped that he could participate in prepping the meals so they'd have a bond.

"sure! what are we making?" jimin asked out of curiosity.

"um, is spaghetti your taste? we can make the mushroom soup." yoongi doesn't know how to cook but he can help quite a lot.  like, holding the pot, getting the pan out of the oven and stuff like that.

"oh, i can make the mushroom soup. i've done it before, i know a good recipe." jimin assures.

"are you still in little space?" yoongi asked hoping he wasn't since he wasn't going to risk having his kitchen burned down.

"i am but i'm not hat deep. i'm just childish now but i can remember stuff. i got this yoongi, don't worry." jimin went to the kitchen and saw hoseok making the marinara sauce for the spaghetti with his pink apron jin gifted him a year ago.

"oh hey jimin." hoseok greeted jimin with a warm smile but jimin just awkward-smiled back, not knowing what to respond with.

"yoongi, where are the mushrooms?" jimin asked and yoongi pointed at the mushrooms already displayed on the counter.

now he was purée-ing the mushroom mixture in the blender and yoongi was taking out the warm cream from the microwave. once done, he served them in medium sized bowls and put them on the table.

the spaghetti was served in one large bowl so anyone could take how much they want. it was an absolutely scrumptious meal.

"thanks jimin, for making the soup." yoongi said after taking a sip of the soup. by the tone of his voice, he sounded really flustered.

"no problem" soon they ate in silence and talked when they were finished. the meal ended when half a bottle of wine was finished and jimin was quite tipsy. hoseok was absolutely out, yoongi stopping him from getting more into his glass.

"jimin, you want me to send you home? i mean, it's next door but still, i don't want you to fall since you're quite tipsy." yoongi offered., wishing to spend more time with the boy.

"s-sure." jimin replied. yoongi moved hoseok into his room and threw him on the bed, not caring that his head was far off of the actual mattress.

yoongi walked jimin 1 metre into the hallway and let jimin open his door.

"thanks for dinner yoongi. i really liked it." jimin said with a sheepish smile. obviously slightly tipsy. yoongi just smiled at the boy in front of him.

jimin, still 10% aware of his actions, pulled yoongi in and set his lips onto the others. yoongis mind was racing, he was shocked yet he secretly didn't want to stop this. they lasted for about 4 seconds until jimin let go and shut the door. no words left.

"holy shit." yoongi looked at his feet. slowly, processing everything, he walked to his apartment and close the door. doing the dishes and cleaning, he wouldn't not stop thinking about it.

it was 10:54 pm and yoongi was feeling quite awake and not tired at all. was it the rush of electricity that he felt when their lips met? who knows.

_____________

jimin was now in his room, waddling to his bed and grabbing chimmy. plopping on his bed, he snuggled against the sheets and closed his eyes.

he was actually happy.