twenty-six

it's early morning right now and yoongi wakes up from the bright light shone through his window. it's a saturday and it's his and jimins little date today. yoongi groans and rubs his eyes, getting rid of the 'morning stars' stuck in the corner of his eyes.

he walks out to the kitchen and he sees hoseok asleep on the couch. the scene from yesterday night plays back when he found hoseok asleep with some tissues in his nose. probably from crying at that k-drama.

pouring the hot brewed coffee into a mug, he goes back to his room and looks out of the window. though the window doesn't show much, there's a decent amount of sunlight and green showed. roads and vehicles, people and pathways. it was one of those tumblr mornings you'd see people post on instagram.

sipping the substance bit by bit, he takes deep breaths. no reason why to do, he just does it.

after the whole mug of liquid is finished he washes it and leaves it to dry on a rack. it's now 10 am which yoongi figures should be the time where he gets ready for the date.

putting on a long sleeved shirt with some very distressed blue jeans, he finishes the look with some jewellery. also taking the time to style his hair into a more softer boyfie look.

he grabs hoseoks car keys, his wallet and his phone and heads out.

he knocks on the youngers door and waits a little.

"yoongi! wait give me a sec." jimin opens the door and rushes back in to the apartment, letting yoongi close the door. he sees the boy wash some dishes and puts them on the drying rack.

he then rushes to his room and yoongi follows to see what hes doing in there. he sees jimin throw away a bunch of papers and makes his bed. "here. for you. i stayed up trying to come up with something. it isn't the best but it's good enough." jimin hands yoongi a piece of folded paper.

he unfolds it and proceeds to read the message written on it.

roses are red
violets are blue
i may not be the best
but i am with you

i know i'm a burden to you
it's pretty embarrassing
i know you think too
but you're what i'm missing

you keep my heart beating
you let me have life
you never leave me frowning
and you're always by my side

my anxiety attacks are bad
and i know they are too
so you're here to help
but they're all gone now,
thanks to you.

yoongi is very touched by the short poem. but it's enough to leave a few tears suspended in his eyes. he never thought he could mean so much to a person to the point that their life almost depended on them.

yoongi raises his head to face the boy in front of him whose cheeks are slightly dusted pink. "i h-hope you like it. it's not as good as your writing that's for sure."

yoongi folds the paper up and keeps it in his wallet. thank goodness for the small sized paper. he pulls the younger into a sweet hug. one that he doesn't want to let go of. one that he feels nothing can harm the both of them.

"i love you so much." he says, his words are choked cause of the tears building in his eyes.

jimin hugs back even tighter and hides his face into the others shoulder. "don't say it l-like your gonna leave me." he jokes to lighten the mood.