five

y'all I fucked up on the storyline I wanna kill myself I'm sorry for confusing you guys. so I said that tae was jimins dance partner but they went to meet tae and hjdhcfhcufhve I'm sorry I'm sorry anyways I've changed jimins stance partner to daeseok, a random character idk but I fucked up and I'm sorry.

________

jimin woke up and rustled around in a bed, obviously not his. he fumbled around in the sheets until he was able to prop himself up, looking around, he noticed that this isn't his room at all. he heard footsteps approaching from the door. it was opened to reveal a yoongi, who had a surprisingly calm expression.

"oh hey, you awake jimin? do you want water and candy?" yoongi asked jimin.

"w-where am I?" 

jimin wasn't in little space anymore and he can never remember the events that occur when he's in little space. so this was something very new. 

"oh you're big again-" yoongi stuttered. "well, long story short, you went into little space and you dragged me into your house while I stood outside asking if you'd want coffee and you started crying and I didn't want to snoop around in your house anymore so I brought you to my house and we went to see another friend who's boyfriend is a little and now were back." 

jimins brain couldn't process the info. 

"how long was I in little space?" jimin asked, dragging his words.

"maybe about an hour but I don't know since you were already in little space when I heard you cry outside your house." yoongi replied but realising what he said. "I-i mean I was trying to ask you for-nevermind"

"t-thanks for looking after me." jimin said and hopped off the bed. "I should probably go now." 

yoongi didn't stop him, he didn't know what to do. should he tell jimin to stay? but for what reason? exactly. so he didn't stop jimin and instead led him out of the door and gave him a wave goodbye. 

_____________

jimin collapsed onto his small couch large enough for only 3 pairs of butts to fit on and breathed in. 'what the fuck happened?'

his phone rang 'oh no thats not a good sign.' he doesn't have friends who call him often so he panicked for a bit.

"h-hello?" he answered. 

"hi, is this park jimin?" a female voice called out.

"y-yes"

"jimin, its ahra. do you remember me?" ahra, a name he hasn't heard of or even thought about since he was 14. his sister.

"w-what do y-you want?" jimins voice was shaky, he was scared to talk to his sister. 

"I finally found you and its been more than half a decade since we talked. are you not happy to hear me? I moved to Seoul a week ago. we can see each other, I'm sure mom and dad-" she was cut off.

"ahra if you're gonna bring me back to those two fuckers who ruined my life and threw me out, I suggest you leave me alone." jimin snapped. "I don't want to see you guys, not after what you've done." he hung up the phone. 

he hasn't heard from his family members in 6 years or more. and has no further intentions to. he's fine as he is and he doesn't need people like that to ruin his life. 

having enough 'adventures' for the day he stumbled into the bathroom to freshen up, get ready for bed and go to sleep. begets out of the toilet with his pink and blue striped pyjamas and goes through his closets. he's feeling a little better about today so he wishes to start a morning  tomorrow fresh. 

he puts on his fluffy socks and rubs some essential oil on the nape of his neck. snuggling into his bed, he plays relaxing white noises, on of the things absolutely necessary for jimin to sleep without waking up midnight crying for someone to comfort him. 

turning on his nightlight and turning off the main lights in the room, jimin tosses and turns until he finds a position which he's completely satisfied with. 

he shuts his eyes yet he can't sleep. his brain just won't. why? is it because of ahra? why would she matter to him? she didn't even stand up for jimin, she just stayed in her room when jimin was getting kicked out.

not being able to sleep, he gets up and goes to the kitchen. he looks at the microwave clock 10:42. a decent time. he grabbed some milk and poured into a cup, and shoved it into the. microwave, warming the milk. 

leaning on the counter, he slips into deep thought. 

knock knock.

___________

sorry for a short chapter, I'm really not feeling it ily