twenty-four

it's been 8 days. 8 days since yoongi has made the rules and jimin has broken none of them. he's been a good boy and yoongi is happier than ever. i mean he's happy with jimin around but with him behaving well is also amazing.

as of right now, jimin is taking a short nap on yoongi's shoulder. they're both on jimins couch after jimins had a long day at work. he's actually considering to quit this job since the amount of stress put on this boy is greater than anything else.

yoongi is perfectly fine with his decisions. as long as jimins happy with it, he'll support it. but as of right now, he's still contemplating.

"chims, wake up. it's late." it's evening and if jimin doesn't wake up any sooner, he'll have trouble sleeping.

jimin stirs in his sleep, not wanting his beauty sleep to be interrupted.

"jimin baby, please wakie?" he cooes.

yoongj has no choice but to give up or he'll bet that jimin will throw a fit.

so he stays still and continues to stare at the movie played at the TV in front of him.

if you're wondering about how yoongis job and his relationship with namjoon is, it's going better than ever and yoongi has never been praised this much for his work.

he truly was touched when namjoon has said those few words to him. he was touched to the heart.

"you're gonna be so inspiring when you're big. i can already see it. i bet you're gonna be big when this album comes out. 110%"

that was when he truly felt successful although he isn't yet. currently namjoon is writing his part of the songs after yoongi had stayed up late at night to write his own.

soon enough jimin wakes up.

"daddy? i want milkies." he rubs his half lidded and eyes and yoongi stares in awe at the precious boy in front of him that he calls his.

"okay wait here alright?" yoongi tries to split himself from the younger but he clings on.

"baby let go if you want milkies okay?" he asks, jimin with a pout now, slowly looses his grip.

he walks to the kitchen where he sees a gallon milk in the fridge and puts it in jimins favourite cup. microwaving it, he makes silly faces towards the younger whose on the couch. making him giggle in pure joy.

the microwave beeps and yoongi is quick to take it out and hand it over to the begging boy.

"thank you daddy."

the older smiles. he's the luckiest in the world right now. although living off his money from his old job, he's happy with where he is.

suddenly a knock is heard at the wooden door. yoongi perks up while jimin is occupied with his milk bottle. he walks over to the door and looks through the peephole.

"jimin? it's a woman outside you want me to open the door?" he's seen this woman before but doesn't recall.

jimin waddles over to the peephole and looks through. holding the bottle in his hand. "s-she's ahra!!! my sister!" he beams of excitement.

"oh okay." but he opens the door not realising whether ahra would know about their relationship.

"jimin? who's this?" ahra points at yoongi and she gets dragged in. yoongi shuts the door.

"i have an explanation. don't worry. jimins a little right now." he pauses before jimin runs up to the woman and hugs her tightly. "should i put him away so i can explain?"

"hello to you too young man." she greets. "you can put him in his room to play with his colouring book. i mean if you can." she says.

after a good 12 minutes of battling with jimin, the little is finally playing with his crayons and colouring book.

"explain cause i've thought real hard and none of this makes sense." ahra says and sits on the couch, yoongi following.

after going through the whole process of explaining. ahras face has relaxed a little. he mind finally clear from any doubts.

"you guys honestly are so adorable. i'm glad you accept his little side. i didn't think anyone would since you know how the world is nowadays, it's scary." she says and sighs. it's true. the world is a cruel place.

"yoongi, just make sure you don't lash out on him. i assume he's pretty sensitive and i don't want him running to me saying you hurt him. he's my baby brother and if anything happens, you're the first my knife would meet." she warns. eyes glaring into his soul.

yoongi nods vigorously. the though of hurting jimin hurts him himself. he wouldn't. never.

they continue talking for a few minutes and just as they finished, the door of jimins room opens and jimin waddles over to the olders lap.

he whines a little bit of incoherent words and snuggles up to yoongi. the older just patting his back and cooing at the other. jimin falls asleep on yoongi's lap and he's frozen. unable to move or he'll wake the younger up. 'god damnit'

"i should go. i'll come back later. bye." ahra leaves and yoongi waves goodbye. the door shuts and yoongi needs to wake the sleepy boy in front of him. like right now.

thinking of creating ways to wake the younger, he snakes an arm under him and tickles the younger, causing him to stir and giggle. "ahh! stawp it daddy!" he giggles.

"wakey wakey." he smiles.

the younger returns a smile and and snuggles in yoongis neck, inhaling the scent of the older. sending chills down the olders spine. "j-jimin stop." he stutters. he can't help it but it's happening and he doesn't want to take advantage again.

"stop." he sternly warns and pushes the younger away, standing up from the couch. jimin stares in shock. eyes filling with tears and lips forming a pout.

yoongi walks away to regain himself cause he doesn't know where his mind has taken him. making the gao between him and jimin bigger, he exits the apartment for a while. 'breathe in, breathe out. it's okay, you agreed to take care and you'll do your best.' he speaks to himself.

but when he turns to face the door again, a click sound was heard. yoongi fumbled with the doorknob to find it locked. "j-jimin?! open the door! i'm coming in!" he knocks the door and leans his ear towards it.

jimin was sobbing at the other end and he couldn't help. he knocked again and again and again. but yet to no avail, it didn't open. "g-go away! meanie!" he heard a small voice from the other end.

"jimin! don't do this, cmon just open the door for daddy. we can talk." he explains. he feels absolutely horrible now.

yet the other side stays silent. not a single word was sounded out.

"go away." the little says and yoongi feels his world collapsing. the tone of the voice was stern, shaky and overall a heartache.

"jimin plea-,"

"go away!"

_______

i'm sorry. i've been procrastinating cause my teachers love giving homework. and i started watching this web drama called A-Teen and my boys seventeen made the OST which makes it 1000 times better than it already is. ugh i'm on episode 12 no spoilers pls but i have to say i love Boram a lot. like a lot. you guys should watch it like srsly. it makes me bust the pHatTeSt uWU ever. vote pls!! <3