nineteen

in his head, yoongi plots down his ideas. should he go cheesy or casual? deciding on somewhere in between, he settles for a small picnic where he sees the boy go. no one will be watching them, only him and younger.

he does have one small problem though. he can't cook for shit. he's wrecking his brain going into online websites just to find how to make a sandwich that doesn't only consist of ham and eggs.

yoongis list of needs for chim
• food
• music
• blanket for the ground
• flowers (?)
• a way to confess
  -letter form
• [pray that everything goes good]

he sets out a day that seemed like it had good weather. he'll do it 3 days from now. let's just hope jimin is free on the day.

the younger picks himself up from his own seat and proceeds to head the door where a knock was heard. he peeks through the door to see the older. hands in his pockets and lips licked in anticipation.

"oh hey jimin." he sees jimin and his eyes widen, he has to remind himself not to gaydream in order to get the question out.

"hi yoongi." the younger was feeling just as riled. although hiding it all with a smile outside.

"are you free 3 days from now?" the older pops a question. "if you're not it's completely fine." he quickly adds, not wanting to pressure the boy in front.

"i g-guess so. what time?"

"oh." he realised he hadn't thought that through. "is 4 okay for you?" he adds a random number in, hoping he'll have enough time to compose himself to ask the real question.

"can you hold on for a while?" the younger hops back into his apartment and yoongi sees him go through his computer. he waddled back to the older and the older wants to bust the biggest uwu. "i'm only free from 6 onwards. i'm sorry."

"oh, no it's okay. but if you're gonna be tired, we can cancel the plan." yoongi suggest, realising he's spilling to much information about the 'date'. "wait no i mean-ahh, fuck." he scrunches his face together. "just-will you go on a date with me?"

"a-a date?" a pause was filling and he continued. scratching the back of his head, "sure." he replies. yoongi practically feels his heart do 826181 backflips.

"wait really?"

"of course."

"YES!- i mean great, yeah, thank you." they exchange goodbyes and yoongi skips to his apartment.

he's overwhelmed with joy and he tosses himself onto his bed. 'okay, fuck, i have to plan shit out.' he goes onto his desk and uses google to his advantage.

plan for 'date' with jimin
- 6pm meet him
- go to the park and sit with him
- eat and confess
- if he says yes, grEAT
- if he says no,

yoongi pauses, he hadn't really thought that through. 'jimin wouldn't reject me right? he might, but what are the chances?'

- if he says no, try to win his heart

he's starting to doubt himself. will he really get rejected? he taps his pen continuously on the paper, thinking and going through every thought.

he smashes his pen on the desk and proceeds to head to the store for any things he needed to buy. stuffed animal, check, blanket, check, he just has to prepare the food, buy the flowers and write his letter.

dear jimin,
you probably think this is pretty cheesy, and it is. i 100% admit it but this is how i like stuff. not being extravagant, just being me. this 'date' was very random and such but i'm so happy you came along. i don't know but there's something in you that's so beautiful and precious, so so precious that i want to claim you as mine. just before you have any thoughts, yes, i'm willing to accept your little side, yes i'm going to be there whenever you have anxiety attacks, yes i will care and love you and cherish you and just put all of me into you. (not the dirty was but nevermind).
                                         from: yoongi

he's satisfied with his letter and proceeds to store it somewhere safe. somewhere hoseok wouldn't see. he's anticipating the day already and it hasn't even been an hour since he asked the younger.

"yoongi hyung!!!!" he hears a shout from outside his room and goes outside to check on it. it was hoseok in he kitchen with a frying pan on fire.

"jesus fucking christ what is wrong with you." he sighs before putting it out with a lid. he dusts his hands and goes out of the kitchen.

____________

jimin is shook he didn't expect that to happen but hes not complaining. he's excited but he's also afraid that what if he gets too tired after dance class and won't be able to stay awake for long. what if he lets yoongi down? he's disappointed. that's for sure. he feels a rumble in his tummy, signalling him to eat something, going to the kitchen, he sees bread. and jam. and peanut butter. but that was pretty much it. oh also an onion.

"what do I eat?" he asks himself. he wants to have a meal. so he doesn't starve, but it leaves him with only one option, going outside and talking to people. he sighs, not ready to go outside. he gathers up all the courage he has and leaving the house. the sun was slowly setting, revealing a purplish orange canvas on the sky.

he looked up and admired the sky, causing him to not pay attention on where he was walking and bumped into a guy. "jimin!" it was daeseok, his dance partner.

"h-hi daeseok." he waves.

"don't forget we have class tomorrow. see ya there!" he waves off and heads to the opposite direction. he continues walking until he sees a small store. not much people were inside and he thought he'd give it a shot.

but regretting that move so much later on.

"jimin? is that you?"

his parents.

i'm so sorry guys i haven't been updating i have kept coming up with ideas but they all crash and they don't work out, i get random breakdowns about life and school also it's raining season so i get super freaked out from thunder and such i am so sorry guys. please don't hate me