twenty-seven

the whole lesson afterwards was tense. yoongi wouldnt say a word and jimin would be to scared to take an action, fear of triggering the boy beside him.

they finish their little fruit paintings. consisting of an apple, a banana and a pear. yoongi did a better job than he'd thought and jimin did way better.

"yours is so nice. i wonder how you're born with this much talent." yoongi compliments the boy and he can't help but blush.

they drive all the way back home but now quite. to fulfil jimins request, they stop at a convenience store and buy some snacks and drink before driving to his little private space.

they sit right on the green grass and jimins head is rested on yoongis lap. they're both at peace with no sounds distracting them. just them and the wind.

jimin is looking forward while the left side of his head is in yoongis lap and yoongi is admiring the boy beneath him. everything about him. it's perfect.

"yoongi, why'd you ask me not to leave you?" jimin asks. he's still curious as to why the sudden question came out of yoongis mouth in the workshop.

"o-oh." it caught yoongi off guard. "just, i had a thought." he says and exhales sharply.

"yoongi. tell me." jimin gets up and looks yoongi dead in the eye. "don't hide from me."

yoongi takes a deep breath.

"it was a few years ago. i-i had a boyfriend. and he left me. left me because i focused too much on music. he died in a car crash because of me. i should've held o-on to him. b-but i didnt.." yoongi trails off and he's trying his best to hold his tears in.

his mind is recalling these memories and his lips are shaking.

"please, d-don't leave me." he says before he hugs the younger tightly. tears falling. "p-please."

"i won't. i promise." jimin hugs back, arms wrapped around his boyfriend. an assuring hug that comforted the older.

they calm down after and while and somehow ended up making out. jimins straddling yoongi and his arms are wrapped around the olders neck. yoongis hand tucked behind jimins head, lightly tugging on the pink locks.

they latch and unlatch their lips, continuing until who knows when. jimin is the first to pull back, desperately in need of oxygen.

"i love you so fucking much." he breaths out. a shy smile creeping up on his face. yoongi being yoongi responds with the kinkiest way possible.

"good boys don't say bad words do they?" he wink and licks his lips. jimin gives him a light hit on the chest and he bursts out in laughter at the younger.

"god you're so adorable." he chuckles and continues to make out with the younger.

_______

it's late evening and the sun is currently setting. jimin is munching on some chips while yoongi sips on his beer.

"can i have some yoongi?" jimin asks and tries to reach out for the can.

"ah-ah." yoongi stops the younger before he does so. "i'm not letting you drink. you're too innocent to be drinking." he boops the youngers nose and jimin scrunches his nose.

"please~ just one sip wouldn't hurt.." he whines but yoongi objects, earning a huff from him.

10 minutes or so later, jimin hasn't spoken a single word to yoongi. obviously still mad at the fact that yoongi didn't give him a sip of beer.

"are you mad you pouty baby?" yoongi taps the youngers chin. and makes a little pouty face too to imitate the younger.

"shut up." he sulks back at yoongi.

they pack their things and throw away the remaining trash and proceed to drive home.

they arrive back to jimins apartment and he has yet to say a word to the other.

"c'mon baby, don't sulk at me like that. you're being mean." said yoongi. jimin unlocks the door and walks inside and he follows along.

"baby, talk to me please? i'm sorry." he hugs the younger from behind. he doesn't understand why jimins so sulky over that one sip of beer.

"daddy din let minnie try drink." he reasons out and yoongi sighs.

"awe, are you so desperate for a little drink? it's just a sip, why don't next time i'll treat you to some when we cuddle at home and watch movies how's that?" he bribes the younger and finally manages to get him to nod and agree.

"okay." he huffs and turns around to face the older where their faces are nearly touching. despite having making out just now, he still feels nervous during moments like this.

"d-daddy," he shyly asks. "kiss me."

yoongi busts a phat uwu before kissing the younger. smiling in between each one and murmuring "i love you"s to each other.

they eventually stop and end up cuddling each other on jimins bed which is really common nowadays. stroking jimins back in circles, the younger tells stories that he's 'had' and yoongi finds it absolutely adorable.

"and then! the dragon came and almost ate me up but my strong hands pushed it away and i became king!" jimin moves his arms to mimic the scenario and yoongi cant help but stare at the boy's face instead.

his eyes are wider than usual, and his mouth is open. they both laugh after jimins third story and they rest for a while. looking at each other and smiling.

man they're just happy as fuck right now.

"oh! another one! once i was flying and then i met superman and-and-and he told me that i have powers! look!" he curled his fingers into a fist and seemed like he was pushing something but in reality nothing was happening and yoongi just plays along gasping as a reaction.

"daddy what's for dinner?" the younger asks. and yoongi scrambles through his mind to think about what to eat.

"you want me to cook or do you want take out?" he asks. hoping that the younger chooses take out since he does feel like cooking and the max he'll cook is fried rice.

"hmm, i want daddy to cook mac and cheese!" he beams and yoongi mentally sighs.

'god damnit' he thinks to himself.

"okay." but you have to wait for a bit. he says and pulls away but jimin hangs on. "baby you have to let go for me to cook."

"don't leave." he pleads. "pwetty pwease?"

'uwu'

_____

jdjsjs this was so bad and i've been procrastinating . <3