twelve

smut chapter so it may be short and also skip this chapter if you'd like.

_____________

"can daddy play with minnie?" jimin asked.

"w-what?" yoongi was stunned. what was he gonna do? say no? say yes?

"minnie, wants playtime." yoongi thinks that jimins so deep into little space that he'll never remember this but of course he wasn't gonna allow his neighbour that he has a crush on have sex with him. he feels like he's taking advantage of the younger.

"jimin, you're literally sucking tons of hickies into my ne-" yoongi accidentally let out a moan when jimin started dragging his hand down his chest. "fu-fuck, jimin." he was starting to get hard.

not knowing what to do, yoongi froze to see what jimin would do next. what could he do? jimins hand was trailing further down his chest and getting near to his member. "o-okay, jimin, I think thats enough."

obviously he could feel jimins hard on, yoongi knew that he had to get off to feel better. saying no he predicts could lead to a breakdown, saying yes; doesn't actually sound to bad. he just has to be aware of what he's supposed to do.

he plans in his head a mental idea. get jimin off. cuddle jimin until he sleeps again, make him some food in case he's little again. leave a note. get out.

yoongi moves his hand down to jimins sweatpants and reaches below the fabric. stroking whats underneath making jimin let out a whiny, breathy moan. he isn't new to this, so he should know how and what.

"mph, d-daddy, ah" jimin moaned more as yoongi moved his hand up and down, slow and steady movements. "ah, want, want to be daddy's baby. please." jimin begged for more. he wanted more friction.

"yeah? daddy's baby? hm? wanna be pretty for daddy?" (yoongi's horny level was beyond extreme after seeing the younger beneath him squirm and moan. ps. yoongi has a daddy kink and boi can it get real heaty) "why dont you take off your clothes and be pretty for me hm?" yoongi suggested and took his hand off jimins member.

letting out a last breathy moan, jimin stood out of his bed and took off his clothes, leaving his boxers on. "daddy, 'm hurting." jimin whined, he wasn't comfortable with his member sprung up and not relieved. yoongi took of his shirt but kept his boxers and jeans on.

"c'mere baby." yoongi guided jimin to sit on his lap and without warning, jimin moves his hips back and forth, creating friction between to two males. "oh fuck jimin, do-dont move." yoongi held jimins thighs tights which made him moan.

he couldn't stand being hard for this long so he took the initiative to take off yoongi's jeans and boxers along with his own. yoongi had shifted his position to lean on the head board of the bed and let jimin place himself on the olders lap. yoongi decided the quicker the better so he let jimin ride him after lubing himself up. lowering jimin onto his member, both of them spewd lewd noises.

"a-ahh, daddy. please hurry." jimin begged and yoongi held jimins hips, guiding him up and own yoongi's pelvis. both of them were moaning and grunting especially jimin. since it was his first time with another person.

"d-ah-daddy, im coming, I'm coming, can minnie come please?" jimin begged as he moved up and down quicker.

"come for daddy huh? be a good boy." yoongi gave his permission and white strips painted both their abdomen. yoongi pulled out before jimin took the initiative to suck on the member. yoongi threw his head back as he released to the Youngers mouth. they both stayed in the same position, regaining their breaths before yoongi got up and looked for some tissues.

"d-daddy, where you going?" jimin asked, he didn't want his 'daddy' to leave since he's now vulnerable and wants cuddles. "minnie, wants huggies."

"I'm getting something to clean us up." yoongi found the roll of tissue and wiped the cum off their stomachs. throwing the tissues into the bean and dressing jimin and himself back up. jimin looked at yoongi with teary eyes when yoongi walked out of the room, the older heard some sniffles and so went back to the room to see the younger with tears leaking down his cheeks.

"hey, whats wrong?" remembering the request for hugs, he climbed in bed with jimin and hugged him. he laid them both down and cuddled, stroking his hair and letting him sleep, staying quiet and at the same time shushing him so he'll be calm.

jimin was eventually knocked out and yoongi left a note on the nightstand.

jimin,

you may not remember but, you were in little space and pulled me in to somehow have sex with you I dont know, you're gonna hate me but I understand why. I'm sorry, you dont have to talk to me anymore if you're uncomfortable. I'm sorry again.

yoongi

yoongi crept out of the house and went to his apartment.

hoseok saw yoongi come in with his neck littered with hicks which yoongi forgotten of. "

"so, you crept out of the house and had sex with jimin?"

"what?"

"look in the mirror."

shit.