twenty-one

they both fall asleep in yoongis apartment together side by side and when hoseok came back, the urge to take a photo was too much. so he did.

the sun rose, waking both of them. yoongi was sensitive to the way that sun rays would shine into his eyes so would be easily agitated by it. he woke up and shifted his arm, causing jimin to stir.

"shh, go back to sleep." jimin's face wrinkles and relaxes, snuggling himself around yoongi more. yoongi cant move now and he doesn't know what to do. "chim, can you let go of my arm?" jimin shakes his head gently. the older sighs and thinks of a cheesy way to wake the other up.

so, he smothers jimin in kisses around his forehead, cheek and nose. purposely avoiding the lips. jimin shifts around and giggles. "stawp it!" he says and it's followed by a giggle.

it's clear now that he's in little space. so yoongi takes it as instinct to stop. just to tease the boy. "morning jimin." he says, when jimins eyes are wide open. signalling that he's awake.

"morning," he greets and smiles. yoongi although still new to the pet name he receives, takes it in anwyways. "what's for breakfast?" jimin asks before receiving a phone call from his own phone. placed next to the bed.

"hello?"

"yah jimin? where are you class starts like in 5 minutes!?!" daeseok yells from the other line. jimin is in little space meaning there's a limitation for what he can do. unfortunately dancing isn't one of them.

"what do ya m-mean?" jimins voice is shaky. shocked by the yelling. yoongi takes it as initiative to take the phone away. earning a "hey!" from jimin.

"hello? what's going on?"

"who are you?"

"jimins boyfriend, what's going on?"

"he has a dance class to teach in a few minutes and if he doesn't come now, he'll be late and i have nothing to teach the kids." daeseok explains and yoongi cant do anything about it. he doesn't want to push jimin out of little space cause it's a place where he's just carefree.

"he can't come now."

"but there are classe-,"

"he isn't feeling well, come up with a simple routine or something, you're not a dance teacher for nothing." he hangs up and looks at jimin, his face a neutral and curious expression.

"it's okay." yoongi says and jimin comes up to him to hug him. he nuzzles his face into yoongis neck and takes in his scent. yoongi cant help but smile. he's so happy with what he has in his arms. "you can always go tomorrow. right?"

jimin nods. they both remain like this for a few minutes, yoongi complimenting jimin here and there, making jimin flush redder and redder. "let's go have breakfast okay? how does that sound?" jimin nods again and pulls away from yoongi.

"chim, use words."

"yes."

they both head to the bathroom to freshen up, leaving the house afterwards. "what do you wanna eat." yoongi asks as they walk along the pathway. jimins eyes are darting left and right. he's scared and nervous. since he's in little space, it makes it worse. "baby, let's just eat at home okay?" yoongi suggests, he doesn't want the little to get freaked out.

he stops by a small store to pick up some chicken breasts and leaves right after, jimin by his side. going home, jimin scoots to yoongis room. leaving yoongi alone in the kitchen to cook. he manages to whip out a grilled chicken breast with some steamed veggies along with a mashed potato side dish. jimin gets called out from the room and sees the dishes on the table along with yoongi in his cute little apron.