Chapter 5: What if you whack a ball into his face and he loses his front teeth?

We pull up in my dad's grey Audi in front of a very large house. No, this is a mansion. The exterior of the house is amazing. Fountains are displayed in front along with luscious plants and trees.  We walk up the steps of the courtyard, my brothers and I are looking around with wide eyes and open mouths.We walk up the stone steps to the oak front door, my mum rings the doorbell and we wait. I stand behind everyone, looking around at the house's beauty. 

"Do you kids really not remember coming here?" Dad asks us. We all shake our heads. 

"Dad, did we always wear fancy clothes when we came over here?" Paul asks, huffing and pulling on the bottom of his dress shirt. 

"Not really. We used to come over here a lot, but since we're reuniting, we're dressing up," my Dad tells him.

Paul, Lucas and I all mumble to ourselves and sigh. I glare at Dad, since I'm as tall as him with my heels on.

The door swings open and reveals a young, brown haired girl wearing a nice purple dress. "Hello! Come in!" She gestures at us to come in and takes my mum's designer coat, and hangs it on a rack near the door. 

"Sarah!" a voice says happily. A spitting image of her daughter, a woman walks in, she has dark curly hair and a button nose, the only difference between the two is their eyes, the young girl's being blue, the mother's brown.

"Michelle!"  my mum runs to greet her and they kiss each other's cheeks - a very French gesture.

"Its lovely to see you again! Nick," she nods to my father and smiles before turning to Paul and Lucas. "Hi kids!" 

"This is Lucas, this is Paul," my father pushes them towards Michelle and she hugs them both, still beaming. Something tells me she's always a really smiley person. 

"You've both grown up so much!" she smiles at them warmly. "And quite handsome fellows if I do say so myself," she winks. "Where's Natalie?" 

"Oh, Nat, she's here," I'm standing behind my Dad and he pushes me forward. I stumble forwards on my heels and try to regain balance. 

"Hi," I wave, wobbling on my heels. Her lips part as she looks me up and down.

"Oh honey! You're so beautiful!" she says and I blush before she comes to hug me. "You have beautiful hair! And you're so tall! Where did that small toddler go?" 

"Well, Mum forced me into these heels..." 

"I know the feeling, darling," she smiles knowingly. "Actually you're probably as tall as Alex. Where is that kid?" she mumbles before calling, "ALEX!" in the direction of the stairs.

"COMING!" he yells back. 

"Well, anyway, this is Felecia, she's eleven like you two boys," she pushes Felecia towards them.

"You wanna play a board game?" she asks them.

"Sure," they say simultaneously, shrugging. Felecia smiles and they run off. 

"I'm not quite sure where Liam is though," she turns around and searches behind her before ducking into the living room and returning with the cutest toddler I've ever seen. "This is Liam," she holds him on her hip.

"Aw, you didn't tell us you had a third!" Mum says.

"He's one," Michelle tickles his tummy and he giggles. The parents continue talking and I gaze around at the house before me. It's gorgeous, the kind of mansion you'd see in movies. Its colored white inside and has heaps of marble features. Its so fancy that the railings are gold.  

I see a girl about my age creeping down the steps in front of me. She glares at me and doesn't stop until she's out the back door, I doubt anyone else noticed. I raise my eyebrows and turn back to the parents before I hear running footsteps from upstairs and I see Alex skipping down the stairs. He's wearing black suit pants and a belt. The buttons of his white dress shirt are undone and he is hurriedly tying a black tie. He finishes the tie as he arrives and I look away from his toned chest when he addresses his mum.