Chapter 6: BYE FELICIA!

"You are so infuriating!" Alex and I walk out of the house together. 

"I think you mean handsome, bro," he smirks. I gag and walk faster. "Do you even know where you are going?" I have no idea where I'm going.

"Somewhere away from you, Patricia," I cross my arms and turn around. He rolls his eyes and catches up to me.

"Then why'd you stop to look at me?" he says.

"Because I wanted to give you a piece of my mind."

"Stop being so lame mate."

"Nah sugar pie," I say and he laughs. I continue walking with my arms crossed. 

"You obviously aren't against the idea of modelling then?" he speaks sometime later.

"What? No! Where'd you get that idea from?" I say, my eyes narrowing. 

"Well, you didn't say no at dinner..."

"Because I was in shock that you made such a jerk move, Patricia!"

"I'm surprised it shocked you, you should've seen it coming, bruh," he smirks.

"Go away," I cross my arms as we step into the pool area and sit down on the seats, blue light from the pool illuminating our faces.

"Go away? Really?" he raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah! I want you to go away!" We stand up almost as soon as we sat down.

"Fine! Just chill out Natalie, you'll get money!"

"I'll get money? That's you bribe? Wow, babe, smooth. Why don't you just go do your modeling shoot with some beach babe that puts up with your disgusting odor and-AHHHH," I scream.

I land with a splash in the water and come up spluttering and shivering. 

"Chilled out yet dude?"

"Y-y-you n-n-nutcracker, h-how dare y-y-you, y-you j-j-jerk!" 

He leans down and speaks. "I think that the word, 'jerk' is used on boys am I right? And obviously I'm not one, Greg, you are." 

I grab his tie and put my wet high heel onto the pool wall and push off, dragging him in by his tie. 

"Y-you'll p-pay for that young man!" he splashes water into my face. My mouth was open, ready to retort when the water comes straight down my throat and I start coughing. I can't breath, and Alex soon stops slashing me. I finally open my air holes again. 

"YOU ARE SO EVIL!" I scream at him, looking at his smirking face. "YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!" 

"Puh-lease, stop being so dramatic, mate," he scoffs.

"I hate you! Obviously all the constipated sugar-honey-iced-tea that stopped coming out of your bum is obviously coming out of your mouth right now, because it has nowhere else to go!"

"Sugar-honey-iced-tea? Why don't you just say-"

"Shut up! Get lost Alex," I storm out of the pool and grab the towel that is conveniently hanging there, leaving none for Alex. I sigh and after drying myself I look up to see Alex's stormy face coming out of the water. He shakes his hair like the dog he is and the water splashes everywhere. 

"I'm leaving this for you, Ok? Because I am actually a nice person, unlike some people," I storm off inside. I find my purse and pull out my phone, dialing Mum.

"Hey Mum, I'll be waiting in the car, take as long as you want, just don't let me see his face ever again!"

"Natal-" I hang up and go around the side to the car, unlocking it with the spare keys in my purse and dialing Adele on face time.