New Story

HEY GUYS!

Its been a while, but I'm back, my dudes! I just published a new story called 'In Too Deep'

If you enjoyed this book, you'll enjoy my (hopefully) error-free, less-cliche other book!

Here's the summary:

Where there's a will, there's a wave.The only thing closed-off Alex Miller and popular Nicholas Townsend have in common is a love of surfing, books, the ocean and a knack for quick, fiery comebacks. Despite this, Nick's determined to get to know the real Alex. After putting their differences past them and becoming close friends, Alex begins falling for Nick. But he's harboring secrets, and she begins to wonder just what he's keeping from her. 

***

When Nicholas Townsend strolled into Alex Miller's state high school, the only thing she was obliged to do was stay out of his way - a feat which she didn't imagine to be difficult in the slightest - but when he seems insistent on sitting next to her in biology, she finds her goal much harder to accomplish. Despite the fact that it's Alex's senior year - a year that brings with it both final exams and the national championship surfing competition - she can't get her head around Nick's constant presence. After all, who'd want to be friends with the turbulent, unlikable, ever-loner, Alex Miller?

But before she knows it, she's falling for him - and fast.

PLEASE HEAD OVER! I NEED YOU!!!!