Chapter 18

Sasiah's POV

'Wow, this is stupid. Can't they even be any louder? At this point they might as well attract a whole wave of them braindead meatsacks.'

They keep on chatting talking about where to find shelter and what not. While doing so, I got to murder these pathetic undead creature things that THEY keep attracting... Fuckers.

I'm surprised that Eve has been quiet the whole time. Probably paranoid about me, lol.

"Hey guys, I'm getting suspicious.. We haven't seen any zombies around... Are we in some sort of territory? Or is there something bigger and scary here..?" Chloe said.

"Now that I think better of it, yeah.. You're right. The zombies would either be dead or just none at all." Drake responded.

"Lets just get going, the earlier we see shelter, the better" Gordon grunted as he bounced Avy in his arms since the kid was tired and fell asleep.

The others either hummed, grunted or nodded in agreement as they walked faster.

Thirty minutes later or so, Lizzy sighed in annoyance.

"That's it, I'm checkin these cars, someone would either come with me or check them stores ta get some grub." She ordered. Wow, she seems pissed.

I can't protect them all if they went apart, I'm fine with them feeding that bitch to these hungry braindead cannibals tho.

"Its not safe to go alone. We don't know what's lurking around here. Get some partners if you're gonna go" Gordon said while looking around.

And so they went.

~•~}|{~•~}|{~•~}|{~•~

Sorry its short, I'm runnin out of ideas cuz I'm mostly just winging it :p any requests? I might consider it *shrugs*