Just a Prank Bruh!

Hah!! You guys thought that I'm actually ending this book! Well it was just a prank bruh! I got cha! *le proud pose*

Readers: ...

Readers: *pulls out a rope,pitchforks and some torches*

G-guys..?

Readers: *slowly walking towards me*

*backing up* uhhhh....... *runs*

Readers: to the stake we go!! Burn her!! No, feed her to the kittens! Starve her with her favorite food in front of her while she's tied up or behind bars!!! Make her read a book of lemons!!! Tickle her to death!!(I'm extremely ticklish in all parts)

Jeysus!! They're all freaking terrifying!! *runs even faster as my lil legs can go*

~|~|~|•|~|~|•|~|~|~

No seriously, I'm not ending the book yet, there's still so much to venture! Plus I'm already working on the other chapter. It'll just take time cuz I'm lazy af and had been procrastinating. I should've warned y'all that this is a VERY slow burn and I may only be able to update once or twice a month not including author's notes. Who knows, maybe if we get lucky and author feels like working more on it, I might update thrice.

I'm not just gonna abandon this book, not after seeing that it's over 1.59k reads already. And I'm thankful! I may even post small comics just to spice things up and entertain peeps.

With that all said, y'all can chill nao cuz it's cool and I'm not fully stopping on updating :)