CHAPTER 1 ✔️

Lorenzo pov

Seriously, it has to be raining this bad?

I was driving home until it started to pour rain, my window was full of raindrops slamming over and over again, irritating the fuck out of me.

I started to speed until I saw the street lights switch off.

Great even better

I was now in this street only seeing the car lights from my car, I heard my car make an unusual sound then it stopped out of nowhere.

"Scope La vita" ( fuck my life) I mumbled as I stepped out of the car slamming the door shut.

I opened the hood to see if anything was wrong.

Nothing

Why did it stop if it was nothing?

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard a scream and cry from a girl.

"Noooo please leave me!"she yelled

Why are girls so annoying

Since my car was broken down I decided to see what was happening.

Grabbing my gun from my waist band in case anything pops up or comes in my way.

I shot my gun it the air to check if anything but nothing, after I shot there was silence.

No more screaming or crying from the girl or loud noises.

I walked down more until I saw, so I hid behind the shadows.

The girl was surrounded by men in suits with masks on their faces covering their features, but the girl didn't show much.

She was struggling to get them out of her way, she was kicking them but it didn't change anything.

Huh tough one

I thought as they still didn't get a proper hold of her.

I continued to walk until I was next to them, they couldn't see me because I was well hidden in the shadows.

The girl was infront of me and I could tell they were trying to kidnap her.

"Hmm hm" I cleared my throat grabbing their attention as they turned around to see where I was.

I grabbed the girl by the waist pulling her to me and covered her mouth with my other hand.

"Now boys you've had your fun go home" I said

"Huh we haven't had all the fun yet" one said out of the three

"Until Boss gets her" the other said

"I suggest you go home now" I said in a harsh tone but they didn't move

Instead they grabbed their guns and aiming it at no where since I was still hidden as well as the girl.

I put her on the side and made my way in the light where I was seen by the three men.

They rushed at me, one tried sending a punch but I grabbed him wrist and gave it a good twist as he groaned loudly.

"Suka" (bitch) he said in Russian, I understood it because I've tolerated a lot of them, I twisted it even harder now his hand was broken he couldn't do anything.

I started to beat the other to a pulse as he fell onto the floor bleeding, the last I shot with my gun since I couldn't be bothered dealing with him.

I went back to the girl who was on the floor shaking and her body was soaked.

Child

She looked up at me with fear written all over her face from what I had just done but that didn't effect my cold blank face.

"You should go home and change" I said

She just continued to stare with her eyes starting to water.

"What were you doing here" I asked

"I was walking and they came out of no where and tried to take me saying things in their language" she whispered shaking even more

"Mmm"

She got up on her shaky legs and tried to run off from the fear that ran through her.

Well what can I say I didn't care
Because their fear gives me happiness

It was still pouring by now even more, I didn't get to see the girls full face only shadow but I didn't take effect on me.

The blood that was on my hands no longer was there since the rain was so heavy it washed off.

I walked up to my car since I couldn't stay in the rain any longer.

I saw a small figure on the floor that was pouring rain next to my car.

The fuck

I walked up and saw it was the same girl, but she fainted.

Great

Her body was soaked and her clothes were ripped, I picked her up and put her in my car, as I turned the heater on since her skin was iced.

I got into my car ignoring the heat and tried my car several times until it worked and thank god it did.

You seriously had to put her into your car if you left her on the floor it would have been better

Ignoring my thoughts I took her to one of my hotels and gave her to the maids to fix her up, I still didn't even know what she looked like but her curves already made her look fine.

Hey guys first book please vote and comment what you think, lots of drama going to happen in this book!