CHAPTER 33 ✔️

Dakota pov

Next morning I woke up before Asher and went to the bathroom, I found a new toothbrush so I used it and washed my face.

I went back to the bed wondering what I should do.

I looked down at the floor and saw the belt in the same place as yesterday, goosebumps started forming onto my skin from that thought.

I can't change I have no clothes and it was cold because it was raining outside, I've always loved rain just watching all the tear drops falling down.

I wrapped a blanket around me so I could fell heat.

I just remained seated starring at Asher.

He looks so good when he sleeps

Oh god

Then I realized when he wakes up everything is going to go down path.

After a while he woke up and I didn't know what to do.

He got up stretching revealing his chest and arms, he was wearing sweat pants revealing his V-line.

"Cold? Babydoll"

"Mhm"

"Answer with your words"

"Yes asher I am cold" I spat not realizing the trouble I just caused

Just then he walked to the small bed side table, which was grey with a small diamond knob.

He took the gun that was lying there which I didn't see and put it back into the draw twisting the knob, making the gun hidden.

I stayed quiet until he came out of the bathroom.

"1-You can go down and eat breakfast,2-you are to be in our room by 9pm, 3- you are not allowed to remove the lingerie"

"Also the maids have went shopping to get you clothes" he finished off as I rolled my eyes.

I got up to walk out with me covered in the blanket, but just then he pulled me back and took the blanket off me.

"Rule 4 you are not allowed with the blanket"

"Ughh" I groaned in anger

"Am I clear babydoll?"

"Yes and get away from me, I don't want to see your face!" I shouted running out of the room.

Asher pov

Today I'm going to be a bit nice but when she gets on my nerves, she will need to be taught a lesson.

I got dressed and went down stairs to have breakfast.

"So you and marvel have met" I said referring to the chef

She didn't answer instead she continued to eat.

I quickly finished my food.

"I'll be home late today, Babydoll be in the room by 9, marvel assicurati Che non provi a scraparre" (make sure she doesn't try to escape) I said then left.

I went to the main floor were all the girls are raped, seduce men, and are fucked.

I found Lorenzo and we made our way to his office.

"Anything new?"

"Same shit, I can't fucking find her"

"Who"

"Tara"

"Have you searched everywhere"

"Sí and there's no sign"

"Strip clubs?"

"No, she wouldn't go there, she doesn't like those things, where the fuck is she"

"I'll get the men to search"

Lorenzo nodded as I walked out and gave the orders to the men.

Just then Lorenzo stormed out with his gun in a tight grip in his hands.

"Where you going?"

"Need more blood spill" he left and I nodded following behind him in my car, Incase anything goes wrong.

But no one would dare to touch him since he's the most feared men here