CHAPTER 14 ✔️

Asher pov

"Fuck!" I shouted as I stood up grabbing my gun.

I walked to the front of the house and saw something unusual.

"The fuck" I said looking at a black car that had guys with masks on.

I started to get closer and all the guards weren't at the front of the house.

The fuck were they

I slowly made my way into the shadows and hid, now I could see all the guards in multiple places hidden.

Just how we taught them

With in minutes the guards had them all down, as I took a step back I smirked at my men.

"Well done"

Tara pov

"Now listen everyone" the boss of the coffee shop said

"We will be taking care of a party and you will be the workers there so if there is any mess you clean it up, also you will be serving drinks there will be bars and also small snacks like cake and sweets" he said looking at everyone.

"Am I clear?"

"Yes sir" we all said as he nodded and he went back to his office.

Damn

What do we wear

"What do we wear?" a worker next to me asked.

Did she read my mind or?

"I don't know I was just thinking the same thing" I said

Just then the boss came back out.

"You all are to be dressed formal dresses and suits, remember this is classy and if one thing goes wrong we're dead"

Once again we all nodded.

Where is this place at?

Ignoring my thoughts I already had finished my shift and I left.

Now I was walking to my home and although Lorenzo told me not to I didn't have a choice, I wouldn't have but I can't.

I got home I showered ate some snacks and since the party is in a few days I needed something.

I looked in my closet and found a maroon red dress, I layer it on the side as I got some heels, now my clothes were set I had nothing to do.

Now all we have to do is wait

_________________

Next chapter will be better :)

Please leave a comment on what you think of the book and a vote!

xx