CHAPTER 45 ✔️

Asher pov

It's been about a few months now and I don't know what to do.

Fucking hell

Without being in the mafia how am I supposed to live, I grew up in it experiences my whole life with it.

Right now I was in my car driving and I needed Lorenzo he was my brother he knew everything and I'd help him.

I know I was lucky to still be alive since I betrayed him.

But I need to be back in the mafia.

Lorenzo pov

I needed to go to the main floor where I needed to do a check up but Tara was home and I want her to know who I am and what I do.

I went to our room and I saw her sitting on one of the couches watching the view from the hug window.

She looked so sexy from the back as well as the front her hair landed on her shoulders and middle back.

"Gattino" she jumped at my voice since she was taken by the view.

"Yes" she stood up as I walked to her, she was shorter that me but a lot a little under half my size.

"I need to go to work so.. I know your not going to like it but nothing will be hidden from you" I said and she looked confused and shocked at the same time.

"Uh" nothing else left her plump lips, I'd fuck her all day if I had the time but now I need to check up on things.

She wore shorts with a T-shirt as she walked out of the closet.

"Change to much leg revealing"

"it's hot outside"

"Gattino " she walked back in and wore jeans then came back out and we left.

We walked in and she quickly grabbed onto me.

"What's this Lorenzo?" She asked scared

"Just watch you'll get used to it"

I knew she heard the moans and groans and she didn't like it, but she needed to know.

"Boss" the men greeted me

I made my way to the office and the men wouldn't keep their eyes off my gattino.

I sat and Tara sat on my lap just a the men sat around the table.

"First announcement let me introduce you to Tara, she's MINE and whoever dares look at her in such a way or do such will know what's coming for them, UNDERSTOOD!" I yelled making myself clear.

"Yes boss" they all repeated and bowed their heads

"Good, now go fix up the puttanas to go to the barn" (whores), they quickly nodded then left.

"Lorenzo, you had to do that? they were frightened to death!"

"Gattino they need to know to fear me, and whoever touches you would have the most painful death" she nodded

"when do we go home?"

"I need to do a few check ups I'll drop you home then I go to my real business if you come you'll be introduced as my girlfriend or wife"

"Wife?"

"There's a party coming up, and if you go, the guys don't get near you they fear me so if your with me they won't even lay one finger in any way"

She nodded and I knew she was scared of me.

"You don't need to be scared gattino" I whispered in her ear then she nodded.

I left her in my office for a bit so I could go to the garage and check the cars.

I heard a car coming and someone shut the door so I quickly got up and shot the cemented wall behind the person and to my surprise it was Asher.

"What did I say about coming back!"

"Boss how do you do this to me!, I'm the one who made you become who you are now!" He shouted.

"Vaffanculo!" I shouted
(Fuck off)

"Lorenzo your kicking your brother out because of a fucking girl!" He shouted

"I knew one day you'd fall for one and want to kill your own brother, I'm not suprised" he finished

"That girl will soon be my wife!" I shouted

"Ha wife or use her like a prostitute then get sick of her!" He shouted back

"Tara is my girlfriend!" I shouted and our voices were ringing through the walls and soon I knew we'd start to kill each other.

I walked up to Asher and gripped his neck tight then he kicked me, soon we started to punch and blood started to fall from our cuts soon bruises started to form.

"You BETRAY me!" I yelled

"YOUR FUCKING GIRL TOLD ME TO, WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO DO NOT GO BY HER ORDERS, either way your with her now!!!!"

We started to punch and kick just then the door opened and Tara walked in with shock on her face.

"LORENZO ASHER!" She yelled/gasped grabbing our attention and I don't why but I found it funny seeing her worried.

"Relax gattino"

"Relax! your going to kill each other!" I knew she hated blood and she had a right but we didn't care.

"Huh innocent never knew she was a real screamer" Asher chuckled and I let out a little laugh.

"Are you kidding me!, Both of you clean up!" She said covering her eyes.

She acted as if she was a mother and it was funny she was sexy and innocent, but when it comes to blood spills and shit she will never be able to handle it.

I looked back at Asher and pulled out my gun which was covered in blood, aiming it at Asher.

"Your lucky my gattino is here otherwise you'd be dead"I said in an evil tone.

True she's the only one keeping me from killing him

She's the one who's making me catch those fucked up feeling for her but I'll never regret it

She's becoming my air I breathe and the one who makes my heart pump

He lifted his hands up and surrender, I knew he wasn't scared of guns, back we were kids we got shot once it felt like shit but we were never scared of it.

We cleaned up and made our way to my office.

"Sit" I said and he sat.

"And why should you come back?"

"I need to I haven't killed anyone in months and it's my job"

"Well, your a lucky man, if my gattino wasn't here you'd know where you'd be"

He nodded and Asher was always the man that understood, he was meant for this he had good shooting skills and was a good spy and took the orders perfectly he was my right hand man my brother and I've known him half my life.

I stood up and he did after me.

"Bentornato fratello" (welcome back brother) I said as we shaked hands and gave each other our devil grins we always gave, we were the devil ourselves.

We walked out of my office and saw Tara we looked at each other like 'fuck she's going to eat us'.

"So you guys good now?" She asked as I pulled her by her waist closer to me.

"Sí" I answered as I looked down at her with a grin.

Oh what I'm going to do to you at home