CHAPTER 7 ✔️

Lorenzo pov

I left the small coffee shop and as I got into my car, bullets occurred, entering from the back window.

"Fanculo!" (Fuck) I shouted clenching my jaw I grabbed my gun.

I started to speed the back with my hand holding the gun aiming at the car behind.

I managed to get away from them but what they didn't know, who ever they are.

Is that I was now driving behind them I started to shoot the car since they were looking forwards wondering where I am.

The car stopped now that I shot them.

Getting down from my car still aiming my gun I sit them a few more times, just to make sure their lifeless dead.

This is them

These are the ones coming in our way, I took my phone out of my pocket and called Asher but looks like he was calling me.

"Sí" (yes)

"Lorenzo, I found some info on them"

"Same, come I'm at the street with the ally's"

"On my way"

"So your 100 percent this is them" Asher said confused

"Out of all times I'm busy, now I was at a coffee shop and they thought I was at my weakest"

"True, but they look young"

"Remember how old we were when we started the whole mafia thing"I said

"Fuck that was years back we were still in high school, 13"

"Mhm"

Asher was my bestfriend and still is, now he is my right hand man, and i trust him with everything in the mafia.

We took the bodies to take a closer look, turns out they were the ones in our way.

We took their phones and tracked everything in it, all the contacts and the leader.

Now the leader gang or mafia would be the first on the contact list, because it's the leader and they'd call them to give news.

Now that we know where they are and they don't even know it, we're prepared to set things even.

Making my way home I walked in, all my guards were surrounding the house, wearing black suits and their guns ready.

Just how I taught them.

They made way for me to go in then closed the doors behind, they took my car to fix the window since all bullets flew through it.

But that didn't matter or care to me since I have around 10 cars maybe even more.

I went to my office now I wasn't in the mood for anything, I went to the bar with asher for a few drinks.

Now all that was on my mind was the green eyed beauty, and the next time I see her I'll be the one to take her clothes off.

Aspetta gattino
(wait kitten)