CHAPTER 28 ✔️

Tara pov

The kiss was deepened and that's when I stop so that we wouldn't go too far.

"Lorenzo I can't" he gave me a confused look.

"I'm a virgin" then his look completely changed he was somewhat shocked at my response that I still hadn't lost it.

"Why was our suit case packed where did you think you could go" his voice was a harsh tone and if I lied he would know.

"Uh, to see my family"

"Family, mm you know it's easy to identify a liar"

"I need to leave because all the things that are happening I can't stay, all the guns dead bodies I can't see"

His eyes were ten shades darker and if I said one more word I would probably dead on this floor.

His eyes starred deep into mine and I felt like I was under his power whatever he says I do.

Just then I heard the phone call I answered it and from what I heard, I dropped the phone and tears struck my eyes.

"My dear flower it's been so long"

"Dad?"

Lorenzo was confused and took the phone.

"Chi è questo" (who is this?")

"Ah lorenzo, kak tvoi dela"( how are you) in Russian

"George"

They know each other

Oh my

My father sent him?

He shut the phone and turned to me.

I furrowed my brows then said.

" he sent you this whole time, Lorenzo"

"Relax your father is my enemy and you, you fucken tried to play a game on me huh"

"What?!"

"Don't make excuses"

"What are you talking about how could you think that, he really did send you after me to kill me, just like that night"

The night we met, Lorenzo saved me from the three guys.

"Why would I save a fucking girl huh, I don't take orders here I make them" his voice became harsh and harsh by the tone.

Since I was still near the wall he grabbed his hand and wrapped it around my neck and push me back to the wall as I winced in pain.

"You should really know who your dealing with, because if did you would be dead by now"

He let go and was about to leave until I spoke.

" really since my father practically sent you to kill me and you just proved it, I should have never came back"

He turned back, his leather jacket was covering something, a gun that's when I stopped talking from the fear I received.

He walked towards me and my body started shaking, he leaned down in my ear and whispered.

"Non erano ancora finiti gatini" (we're not done yet kitten), he whispered into my ear then walked out, I was confused because I didn't know what he said but I knew it was in Italian.

Lorenzo pov

I walked out pissed off, her fucken father, if it wasn't for him I would have took her made her my queen.

That little cunt ever since my mother had an affair with him he ruined the whole family, leaving my mother dead and father gone.

I Made my way to vlad and wanted to kill him in the worst way so I called my guards to follow.

I broken the door down after all my guards shot them, walking in I shot in the air then yelled.

"VLAD!"

"Vlad isn't here just yet but I am" George Tara's father said instead I made my way to him.

"Bad mood huh, so you've been with my daughter"

I aimed my gun to his head.

"Now now you really think I'm scared of death"

Instead I punched his face as he fell to the ground.

I lifted him up by his neck squeezing until he couldn't breathe, he was struggling for air and that's when Vlad walked in.

I quickly took my gun and shot him in his chest as he fell to the ground.

"Fica!" (Cunt)I shouted so he knew it was me.

"Lorenzo"

"Stai zitto" (shut the fuck up)

I let go of George as he fell to the ground.

"You really thought I would fall for your game of you and your daughter"

"What game"

"You sent her to me"

"Oh I never sent her, she ran away that little rat I should have killed her years ago after she didn't listen, I was going to rape her"

My temper rose so high I shoot his arms and legs I gave him to my men and went to Vlad who was lying on the floor.

"Ah Lorenzo, early visit huh"he said spitted blood out on the floor.

I leaned down and pulled him up by his hair throwing him to my guards.

Then walked out meeting them at home.

Nothing was Tara's fault if you understood things would have took a different path.

I walked in, her suit case was gone her things were gone, she was gone.

But there was a letter left on the table.

"I'm sorry Lorenzo, I really couldn't stay, I never used you I never knew my father was alive I thought he was dead, it killed me that I had to leave, I won't be back soon, I needed to leave all the things happening I couldn't handle anymore. How much you scared me I couldn't stop looking at you, it breaks me to go, but I need it, -Tara "

She's gone

You never really liked her anyway

What's this feeling love?

Well it's shit

I felt weird, what the fuck is happening, I felt different, as if I loved her, it's a shit feeling and I know I will find her.

I left the house back to my house to deal with vlad and George.

Your lucky she doesn't know your a monster, and the way you kill people, and that your the mafia leader.

I walked to the basement where they were chained to chairs.

"He really thinks he can kill us" Vlad said laughing, but as I soon as they saw me, well the monster in me their faces were full of fear.

Do not ever go near anyone if your angry it's better if you don't abuse everything, and just calm down.

Leaving my thoughts aside I announced.

"Shall we begin?" I said with a devilish grin.