CHAPTER 39 ✔️

Lorenzo pov

I ordered her to sit on my lap, after I found out she was scared of chains.

She was sitting on my lap like I ordered, I looked her deadly in the eyes ready to make her starve.

But not here, I find my house a better place.

"What have you been doing in my absence?" I asked and she started to sob and cry.

"Use your words" I said in a harsh tone

"N-othin-g" She stuttered

"Mmm"

I told my guards we had to go and they were ready.

Tara pov

What have you done

Your dead now did you see what he did to you in there

He's going to kill you at his house

Ive messes up so bad and I don't know what I'm going to do.

He found out in the worst way.

Your fault

You knew he was going to find you either way.

What if Asher told him

What if he did, by now we arrived at his mansion, the whole ride we didn't talk and the chain were still on me.

I hate chains, I got out of the car and followed Lorenzo in silence and it was pouring rain along with thunders.

The guards were all dressed in suits and ready for anything just like Lorenzo.

We walked in and it was beautiful, huge and everything was in its place. The last time I was here I barely saw anything because I left but wow.

Lorenzo turned around and I felt shivers go down my spine, just then he said something to the men in Italian and they left.

"Follow me" he ordered and I obeyed

We walked up to his room, it was huge there was a huge window that showed the view and lights of the city.

He started off by putting the chains on the sides of the bed with my arms stretched out and couldn't move.

I started to cry but I knew that didn't effect him, this time I saw someone different it wasn't Lorenzo, it was a monster.

But how much I missed him and wanted to be in his arms.

Lorenzo pov

I went to my office and lit up my cigar I puffed it out.

I called Asher on my phone to inform him that we found her.

"Asher"

"Sí"

"We found her"

"Tara?"

"Sí"

"Where is she now?"

"My place"

"Ok, well now it looks like now I've found the guy who's trying to take our things"

"Who"

"Just a normal betrayer"

"Bring him to me when you finish"

"Yes boss" he said and I shut the phone

I got in my car and left to the main floor, there were a few girls some stayed and one got killed.

Ericka is still working and has been teaching the girls.

But it stayed the same, were all the girls are fucked by the guys, the bar is always full and people are always smoking.

I made a few orders that were done then left home.

I walked into my room and obviously there was blood on my hands from the murders I've committed .

Tara was sleeping in the same position I left her, she opened her eyes at the sound of the door, immediately she jumped at the blood on me.

"What's that?" She said worried

"Nothing go back to sleep" I answered roughly

I washed the blood off and had a shower, I walked in with a towel wrapped around my waist.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"Haven't made my decision yet" fear was written all over her face at my answer.

Of course I wasn't going to kill her, hell I'd probably die for her, I just said it to make her scared and it was quiet funny.