CHAPTER 52 ✔️

(One month later)

Asher pov

I was up early today since I wasn't sleepy, my babydoll was sleeping on the couch, I covered her with a blanket and gave a gentle kiss to her lips.

I walked downstairs and the house was as it usual self every morning quiet all the guards outside prepared.

Although it's been three months since Lorenzo has been in a coma the mafia has been going on quiet well.

Since vlad is gone well dead and Tyler and held captive there's no trouble, but the delays are always messed up as usual.

I heard footsteps and by those they were my baby dolls.

Tara has been doing fine since Ashton told her the news of Lorenzo may be waking up soon but god knows.

"Fuck!" I shouted making my babydoll jump

"What happened?" She ran and grabbed onto me.

"Nothing just trying to scare you" I teased

"Don't do that" she gasped still scared

I laugh and I hug her tightly.

Tara pov

I've been doing alright since I received the news from Ashton, he may be waking up soon and I can't wait.

Although it has been a while I still do cry and hug his pillow so tight wishing he was here to whisper "everything is okay I'm here".

Right now I was out side looking at the amazing veiw wishing Lorenzo was here with me as usual.

Asher and Dakota have been popping up and asking if I need anything and are hoping Lorenzo will wake up soon.

Tyler has been going through pain, I really haven't seen him because of Asher but I know Asher has plans for him.

I wont lie once I was almost kinnaped while shopping but luckily the guards were there protecting me.

I stood up and walked inside in the kitchen, I decided to cook lasagna like Lorenzo's favourite.

It's been hours and I finally made it, and it smells amazing, I wiped a few tears as I wished Lorenzo was here.

My wrists a still scarred in very thin lines, and every time I look at them I can't help but sob.

It's late at night maybe midnight or 1am but I couldn't sleep, I can't sleep, I decided to dish and clean up the place.

I was washing my last plate, I felt that someone was around, I turned and what caught my eyes the glass plate crashed to the floor broken and my eyes in tears.

"Oh god"