CHAPTER 24✔️

(The picture is of Dana from Asher)

Tara pov

I was fast asleep by now and my mind was blank, I needed all of this to go away, these things, Lorenzo.

And that I need a plan to escape, everything has been too odd and seeing these things dead bodies, that poor girl.

Guys with guns I can't handle it.

Lorenzo pov

It was a dream, a fucking dream.

Vlad shot me, the fuck.

Getting rid of my thoughts I stood up and lit up my cigar taking a puff.

I went to my men and saw them searching everything down on Vlad, he got away last time but this time he won't.

Other of my men were getting the weapons tested the strength and how fast the ax swings.

My men have been training non stop and are now stronger then ever.

After having a meeting with Asher I decided to go out, I didn't feel like a drink even though I would be at the bar now.

But something is fucked up with Tara, my men were spying on her and they knew she saw the dead girl that one of my men shot.

And she doesn't like guns or blood or loud noises.

She's too innocent and I want to get it out of her

I was at her apartment now as I got down I saw something unusual, a man with a gun behind the tree.

I quickly took my gun from my waist band and shot the man.

Walking over I to the house I got in quietly and walked to her room and saw her sleeping, walking over I touched her face gently thinking of all the things I would do to her.

But why, I've never wanted to fuck anyone so bad but her since the first day I craved her and my monster felt it as well.

Making my way out the house I got my men to watch her and make sure she's fine.

Asher pov

"Did he leave me because I was a bad kisser?"
(The picture on top is Dana)
I heard that same voice, she was drunk I don't remember her name I think it was Dana.

"What if he did"

She said and her eyes were full of emotions.

"I wish we never happened" she said to herself.

"I doubt he left because of that" I said as I took a seat.

"You think, how would you know, your just a guy that plays with girls just like him"

"Your right, maybe he left because he didn't love you in the first place" I said taking a drink

"All this time he can't be" she said as sobs escaped her lips.

"What can I say, your fault" this point I didn't know what I was saying.

"Just go away I hate you stupid guy" she said as she cried.

"Poor girl is crying what may I do to help?" I said in a sarcastic way.

"He really didn't love me? I bet he's fucking another girl right now" she said to herself as she covered her face and started to cry then walked away.

This is why girls are so annoying

You fucked up

A few minutes later I looked into the crowd and she was gone.

I furrowed my brows in confusion and went to look for her then when I arrived outside I heard something.

"Your going back to the alley, and you will be sold you job here is done, and when we get back I'll get a taste of you just before we get rid of you"

The fuck is this guy

She being raped?

She's a prostitute ?

I stayed hidden in the shadows then saw her, her face was covered with her hands.

"Get in and if you don't you know what will happen"

" I don't want to go with you!" She yelled

"I'm sick of being called a prostitute I am not"

Just then the guy slapped her across the face and it looked hard.

It wasn't after long until she started to cry.

Look what you've did

You made her walk outside and look

I quickly got into my car and followed them, after a half hour drive they arrived.

They got down and took her with them.

I got down and followed, they walked inside and I followed, inside the barn was a crowd cheering, and the men selling prostitutes.

Everyone kept on shouting numbers to girls until Dana came up, their offer was 1 million and that's when everyone started to call bigger numbers for her.

"7 million" I shouted and that's when she looked up and it looked like she heard a familiar voice, just then they took her inside and an announcement came on.

"The one that was just taken inside will not be sold unfortunately she is for the boss" then the crowd started to boo.

I walked out of the crowd looking for a place to see where Dana was, then I heard screaming.

"No! Help! Please!" Is what I heard

The fuck

"Someone!" She screamed

I broke the door down and saw the guy.

"It won't take long just relax" the guy said and I quickly took my gun and shot him dead.

Dana fainted as to what she saw so I quickly picked her up and left.