CHAPTER 9 ✔️

Lorenzo pov

I was driving until I saw her walking alone with those tight coffee shop clothes.

Which got on my nerves that she was walking alone as I saw her shiver as I came closer.

"Lorenzo?"

"Get in now"

I said in a harsh tone she  was soaked, so I turned the heater on.

"Why you here all alone, remember what I had told you"

"Yes but I- always walk to my apartment"

"This is the last time"

Her innocence is killing me

She told me where to go so I dropped her off making sure she got in safe, I speeded off.

(Two weeks later)

It's been 2 weeks and I haven't been out I've been busy dealing with everything.

We found out who had been trying to take my men down and trying to take information and get to us.

So they've been dealt with, me and Asher took all of them out and now they are nothing but dust in thin air.

Although it's been a while since I've seen gattino, the last time I did is when I took her home and since then I haven't seen here.

My men have been training to get more power and well they have so now we are prepared f anything is to come.

Tara pov

It's been almost 2 weeks since I've seen Lorenzo but so far my work has been good.

Right now I was taking a customers order.

"What would you like" I said with a bright smile

"A coffee and a cheese cake sweetie"

"I'll be back in a few minutes" I said as she nodded and I left to prepare the order.

Even though my whole life has been hard and my past has been dark I still manage to keep a smile on my face.

My job gives me the good amount of happiness I need and I'm thankful for my job, I came back with her order and set it on the table.

"Enjoy"

"Thank you"

People can be so kind it makes my day

I was turning the lights off as everyone had left and now I was to close the shop.

It's wasn't pouring rain but it was raining and it was dark night outside.

I was grabbing my things to leave but I took a step back at what I heard.

BANG
BANG

Again and again gun shots firing and I was so scared because it was right outside the coffee shop.

I quickly hid behind the counter and I was thankful that I turned the lights off.

I started to cry silently in fear I've always hated gun shots.

I heard even more gun shots and they were getting closer.

Just then the door banged open.

"Where is she?!" The loud voice shouted scaring the living hell out of me.