CHAPTER 62 ✔️

4k more until we reach 100k !!!!!! Thanks to everyone all my readers and silent readers:) I really appreciate it, lots of love ❤️!!!

That is baby sinister 😍

That is sinister, the baby looks like a girl but trust me it's a boy, also has full lashes just like his dad

Lorenzo pov

Today is our wedding day, and I'm already dressed, my gattino is still getting ready.

All the tables were set up and we were having our wedding outside in the big space of the backyard.

I can't help not staying with Sinister I've been too attached to him lately, and finally I got to fuck gattino it's like she had a choice.

I don't know what dress my gattino is wearing but Dakota helped her pick it.

Asher is with me now sitting out side.

"So"

"So?"

"How are you feeling, you have a kid and wife" he smirks

"Good why"

"Honestly, I'm happy your happy, neither of us thought we'd be married or engaged and have a child" he says and he was right

"Well, things change and since nothing of this was planned makes it better, because now we're happy"

"True, can't wait to teach my nephew how to shoot and kill" he grins

"Dumbfuck, either way he will kill, but not at a young age" I state

"Ok fine"

Then Dakota walks out alone

"Your bride is almost ready and she looks amazing" she smiles in excitement.

I smile back and nod same with Asher.

"You have always been family Asher, and now Dakota you are apart of the family" I say and she smiles

"Grazie" she smiles (thank you)

"So you taught her Italian" I chuckle

"Well she's been catching on to it" Asher pulls her to his lap and kisses her neck.

"Sorry baby I have to go to Tara she will be finsihed soon!" She smiles before kissing Asher's cheek and goes back inside.

"Well well" I smirk

"Don't start"

"Got lucky I cant be fucked for this shit" I say referring to him and Dakota.

Tara pov

"Are you sure Kota?"

"Of course Lorenzo will flip when he sees you" she smiles

She hands me hills and I wear them, they probably cost thousands, I can't believe I'm getting married today.

I've been so excited to finally get married to Lorenzo, it feels like a dream but I'm so happy.

"Done you look beautiful" Dakota smiles after she finishes applying my make up.

She made it natural with eyeliner and dark nude lipstick.

"It looks good" I smile looking at my reflection, I stand up and I take a final look at myself in the mirror before walking outside.

I was I love with my dress but I hope lorenzo likes it too.

Everyone was gathered and sitting on the chairs.

Then I imagine if my parents came, I have no idea where my mom is and my dad is dead, ignoring my thoughts I walk outside with Dakota by my side.

"Thank you for everything Kota"

"Anytime Tara now go marry your husband" she smiles

I walked up to Lorenzo and he's smiling, he looks handsome, sexy and hot, his grey eyes scanning the dress and my face.

His hair was jelled back, and his suit hugged perfectly around his muscles.

"You look sexy" he whispers in my ear.

Everyone in the crowd I didn't know, they were all men, and some men with women. Asher was by
Lorenzo's side and Dakota was by my side.

"Now, Tara hill do you take Lorenzo De Luca as you future husband" the priest  says

"I do" I smile

"Now Lorenzo De Luca  do you take Tara hill as your beloved wife"

"Of course I do" he smirks at me and I feel my cheeks flush

"Are there any objections?" The priest asks

Lorenzo lifts the side of his suit which reveals a gun, making everyone silent and in shock.

"You may kiss you wife" the priest finally says and within seconds I'm pulled to Lorenzo and he smashed his lips to mine.

Through the wedding we were greeted by some men and women, we had a few chats, and now I can't be happier.

This is the most beautiful day of my life other than sinister my- our child.

Lorenzo is my everything if it weren't for him nothing would have happened.

"What's wrong" he whispers in my ear

"Nothing I'm just thinking how much I enjoyed today and love you" I say and he smiles again.

"Prepare this week we're going on our honeymoon"

"Where?" I ask excited

"I'll only give you one place, Italy and some other place"

"Really I can't wait!, what about sinister?"

"He'll be staying with Dakota and Asher while we're there, since Dakota is crazy over sinister she won't hesitate"

"Ok" I kiss his lips quickly.

We make our way to the table full of drinks and food,  I was starving so I ate a plate and a half of salad and some chicken.

This is and will always be the best night of my life.

Yesssss their finally married!!!!

Next update maybe tomorrow or today?!

Xxrihanna