CHAPTER 31 ✔️

Asher pov

After me and Lorenzo finished the murder of George and vlad I went back home to shower and get rid of the blood.

Once I entered, I saw Dakota sitting on the couch, when she looked at me she was frightened to death from all the blood on my suit and hands.

"What happened" she said frightened

"Business" I said lifting up my sleeves and went to take a shower.

After I finished I came back down and stairs and saw Dakota in the same spot.

"Tonight your sleeping in my- our room"

"No, I'm not sleeping with some guy like you" she said

"Go to the room now" I saw in a harsh tone

With one look she got up and went that's when I followed her after a bit.

She was standing as I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"Since your a stripper strip for me"

"What?!" She said shocked

"Strip" I said as I removed my belt.

"No, you think wacking me with a belt is going to get me stripping for you"

I got the belt and wacked her but without pressure. She winced in pain and starred at me with hatred.

"Strip" I said one last time and that's when she obeyed my orders.

She looked like an angle with her lingerie my maids gave her, but she was upset and hurt.

"Tonight your going to stay in those and are not allowed to put on any clothing, and well if you do, you wouldn't want to know your next punishment" I said wrapping the belt around her neck like a leash.

Her head was still pointed down, she wouldn't dare to look at me, and I don't blame her.

"Babydoll, when I call you come to my office" I said with a deep breath placing a kiss on her fourhead and as I walked out I could see the area I hit her it was all red.

Dakota pov

Why, why, why

Is he like that

He left the room with a belt on my neck as if I was a dog, still wearing the lingerie I just sat down.

I started to cry from the pain he used on me, and that I'm forced to sleep with him, I can't.

I feel like his treating me like those bastards that took me but only worse, by now I was meant to be free not trapped and forced into things.

The fact that he is abusive is killing me, I wish he was kind, but mafia men are never kind.

I don't even know the guy and I'm forced to stay with him, what if he rapes me.

Fear took over at that thought

What if he rapes me

I can't go through that again, I can't take anything anymore.

I just remained seated for the night not moving a muscle, I looked around the room and it had an amazing view, the bed was in the middle of the room with a huge window.

"Dakota" I heard his sexy voice say, but only if he was better, I knew he expected me to go to his office so I did.

Walking out of the room I felt uncomfortable in just a bra and panties but I still went to his office.

As I walked in I saw someone on the other side of the desk.

He motioned for me to sit on his lap but I felt embarrassed that he had a belt on my neck and what I was wearing.

"Puttana?" I heard the guy say not knowing the meaning.

"No, and if you ever repeat that your head will be chopped off by me" he said in a harsh tone making the men scared.

I sat on his lap without looking at him, I couldn't.

"Upset darling?" The men asked then I lifted my head up with a bright smile.

"No" I answered, because I know Asher would kill me if I said something wrong.

I felt Asher pulling me down so he could whisper in my ear.

"Babydoll, got to our room and I'll follow after a bit" he said in a voice any girl would die for, but the pain in my heart wouldn't heal.

I nodded walking out the door back into the room.

I felt sleepy, and tired l, after a bit the men left and Asher walked in.

"Tired Babydoll?" He said looking at me.

"A bit" I did looking down with fear to look up at him.

He came closer and bent down lifting up my head, he looked me right into the eye, then removed the belt, and kissed me on my lips.

I didn't respond and he knew that I wouldnt, I got in bed, after he came out of the bathroom he entered as well, but I stayed on my side of the bed.

"Babydoll" he said then I turned around.

He lifted the blanket and applied cream to my hit and it burned.

He rubbed it, and it felt good but the pain was killing me.

After he finished I fell asleep, I felt him get up and peaked a bit, then saw him going and sleeping on the couch, his abs were on perfect display as his muscles.

But I didn't want to care I just wanted him to care.

That night I couldn't sleep, eventually I did.