CHAPTER 64 ✔️

Tara pov

I woke up and Lorenzo wasn't next to me, I frowned just then he walked in and I smiled.

"How was your sleep gattino?" His says in that sexy voice

"Good" I get out of bed

"We're leaving today all the things are packed and the jet is outside"

"Really? I like italy and we didn't stay long" I frowned

"We're going somewhere else more fun" he winks and I was desperate to know.

"Where?"

"Well it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it?" I nod and peck his lips before going to the bathroom.

We left in the jet and the flight was 14 hours and I slept the whole ride.

"Wake up gattino; wake up" he shook me lightly and I looked out at the view.

"Woahh are we in-"

"Bora Bora" he answered for me and it looked beautiful.

We stayed in a small house, onto of the ocean it was amazing the view was breathtaking.

"Aren't you tired of staring" he said then I a thought came to my mind.

I want a tattoo.

"Baby" I say

"Mhm" he bit his bottom lip

"I want a tattoo"

"A tattoo?" He laughed

"Yep"

"why?"

"Because if I'm going to live my life with you forever I want you permanent on me"

"Mm I know someone here who does tattoos but you sure?"

"Sí" I said with an accent I'm getting better at italian

"Ok"

Later we made our way to the place, I chose the tattoos, me and Lorenzo decided to get matching.

And I picked them.

It hurt not so bad but bad, the needle pinching at my skin.

I chose for me My King

And for Lorenzo My Queen

We were done and Lorenzo looked at his.

"Damn you know how to choose don't you he kisses my cheek and I blush.

We were at a fancy restaurant and I was worried if he didn't like it.

"Are you sure you like it?" I ask

"Sí I love it" he kisses my hand, then I realise he had this tattoo in his arm that I've always wanted to know about it was in Italian.

"Lorenzo what's that tattoo on your arm?"

"This?" He shows

"Mhm"

"Well it says Prima La Familia, family first" (family first)

"Didn't your family-"

"Yes but they weren't family to me, for example my men, Asher now Dakota and mostly Sinister"

"I like it"

"Your not getting a tattoo of it" he chuckles and later we went to our small house on the ocean.