CHAPTER 53 ✔️

Lorenzo pov

I was sleeping all I felt was anger run through my veins, i just layed there, after an hour I felt my fingers start to move.

I would move them then my whole body started to move and last my eyes opened, I woke up from acoma after so many fucking months.

I knew I needed a shower and it was probably midnight, and I wanted to surprise gattino.

I quickly showered, cut my hair how it used to be and cleaned up while changing in clothes.

I was so happy to actually be back I had missed my gattino so much and I can't wait for what I'm going to do with her.

Every time she would come and cry and whisper things in my ear I just wanted to hug her and make sure she's okay.

I quickly hid behind the wall in the kitchen where she was dishing.

Since when did she start cleaning there's maids for a fucking reason

When she turned around slightly I stood in her veiw and that's when she dropped the plate, tears forming in her eyes.

"Oh god" she ran to me and jumped on me as she hugged me and i hugged her back.

For real I have never cared for anyone only her, and same with me.

She was my air, she was the power that makes my heart beat, and above all she was mine and only mine.

"I've missed you so much and cried"

"I missed you more"

Thats when I realised I haven't said 'I love you' to her.

"I love you" I whispered with truth and my heart beating rapidly.

I really did love her

I'm inlove with her and it kills me but I don't regret because soon she will be more than just a girlfriend

She'll be my wife

We were sleeping in our bed and I was ready to be back in business everything that happened will be payed for.

All the Russians for hurting my gattino, and of course since their my enemies.

The devil himself has arrived and new changes and hard torture will be received to the people who have caused pain to my gattino.

Let's pray they run when my view is in there vision for what's soon to come for them.

The devil himself is back