CHAPTER 26 ✔️

Asher pov

I layed her into my car seat and left, after 20 minutes she woke up.

"Where am i?" She said rubbing her eyes.

"Your fine just relax"

"You again?, get me out of this car now" she said and I could sense the hurt in her voice.

"I'm afraid that's not going to happen"

"What! Let me out!" She shouted

I decided to ignore her then she opened the door and got out.

"What the fuck is wrong with her" I said to myself as I stopped and got out.

I saw her running so I ran after her.

"Dana, stop, you need to get back in the car now" I said in a stern voice.

"Ha, funny of you too think I would ever be near you again"

Confusion hit me as to what I remembered.

"Dana" I said in a harsh tone

"No!" She shouted

"My name is not Dana" she said in a voice full of anger.

"What are you talking about"

"As I stripper I changed my name"

"So what's your name"

"Dakota" She said in a stressed voice

"Dakota" I repeated as she looked at me in the eye as if she regretted what she told me.

"Dakota we need to go"

"I'm not going!" She screamed and that's when I lifted my hand and slapped her face from the anger that flared through me.

It resulted into her looking at me with tears in her eyes and fear written all over her face.

She quickly got into the car, and stayed, soon later I followed and regretted what I had done.

Tara pov

The car stopped and the back was lifted from my head.

Thank god

Doesn't mean your going to stay alive

I heard an accent and unfamiliar language being spoken, as I felt goosebumps approach my skin.

"Stay here" one said and I saw the gate closed there's nowhere I could escape.

They went inside and that's when something caught my eye.

A car , it was on

And a back gate was open

I quickly got into the car, and made my way out, speeding so no one could see I was gone.

The road looked familiar so I could go to where I needed to go.

An hour later I was home but didn't want to go inside, instead I went to the coffee shop.

I walked in and started working, then explained why I came back.

Lorenzo kept on coming to my mind and I knew that I missed his presence, no matter how mean he was I just needed to see it again.

But that didn't mean I wasn't leaving, since I've been here all that happened was trouble, I was attacked by men a few times, almost shot and killed.

I just can't stay anymore

Lorenzo pov

Now I was driving past the coffee shop and looked through the window, there was my gattino serving someone.

I parked my car and got down, as I entered she looked up and shock was on her face.

I grabbed her arm and led her to the back of the coffee shop.

"Lorenzo"

I stopped looking at her deadly in the eyes as if I was a predator and she was my pray, she kept taking steps backwards until she hit the wall.

Fear was written in her eyes, and her lips started shaking.

Just then I crashed my lips to hers as she continued and didn't deny, and now I knew that she will never be out of my sight again.

That's what you think but you just never know