CHAPTER 58 ✔️

Double update today like I said!!!

Enjoy :)

Lorenzo pov (2am)

I've been driving around looking for things and preparing for things, I met up with Asher and we prepared the place I'm going to propose.

It's around an hour drive, at a huge lake, only me and my gattino will go there.

That fucking wasted 2 hours and then I did some check in's on the main floor and we got some new prostitutes.

The barns are full and the cash is coming a lot and quick, which took about 1 hour and a half.

Now I'm driving I haven't found any rings, I don't even know what type of rings she likes, gold or silver.

I don't and never will like gold so silver it is.

After I bought the ring I can't get my mind off of her, she's pregnant, and is holding my baby, I don't know how to feel but I'm so happy.

I don't care if it's a boy or girl but I need a boy to rule over one day.

I'm driving now, it's dark and only the streets lights are on as usual, this brings me back to the day I saw my gattino- Tara.

She was screaming while men tried to get her, she wouldn't let them take her, she was so innocent.

That day it was raining and my car fucked up with my luck, I took her in my car and to safety, from that day I knew she was mine.

She never knew anything, she was just a regular sexy woman working in a coffee shop, her body, her voice, and her heart made me never want to leave.

And I've never thought that anyone would fall for me, I knew I was going to die alone just like any other mafia king.

I knew no one would love the devil with a dark black soul and heart.

I never expected some innocent girl would actually fall for me but here I am, and now she's holding my kid.

I never ever thought I'd be out late at night preparing my proposal and the ring which is romantic and hell I am not a romantic person.

Another hour past while I was speeding in one of my twenty cars, with memories rushing through my head I hadn't realized it was 3am.

Gattino's gonna be worried as fuck.

I thought and speeded to home then another memory came, she hated when I drove fast she always wanted me to drive normally and carefully Incase I crash.

So I drove normally for the sake of that memory where she thought I was actually gonna crash in the wall.

I got down out of my car and quickly got inside, I saw my gattino sleeping on the couch with a small blanket that covered her.

She's so beautiful

I lifted her small body and took her to our room, I layed her on the bed and quickly took off my clothes wearing only my sweatpants.

I hid the ring I bought and hoped she would like it.

I pulled her to my chest and mumbled sweet words before sleeping.

Asher pov (Issa been a while)

I can't sleep and I don't know why, I'm sitting on the couch which babydoll was sleeping.

She was my life and soon to be my wife, I'm happy and proud of what came, I never thought I would find someone like her.

Just then I hear her voice.

"Ash aren't you gonna come to bed? It's late" she says

"Mmm" I get up and lay in bed with her, my body is tensed and I don't know why.

I know nothing, babydoll touches my skin and I knew my skin was cold.

"Your freezing, here" she covered me with the blanket before I looked to the side and kissed her.

"Grazie babydoll" (thank you)

"Prego " (your welcome) she has been catching some Italian words and is working on it.

I pulled her waist to me and I knew she was starring.

"Why aren't you asleep yet?" I ask

"If I had a choice between staying awake all night with the love of my life or sleeping forever I think you know what I'd chose"

"Mhm" I hum.

The proposal thing I made with Lorenzo is soon going to be revealed to Tara, I can't wait until they get married.

I loved them both, soon they'll have a baby and that would be my gift.

"Goodnight babydoll" I cut my thoughts and kiss her cheek.

"Goodnight" she replies and closes her eyes.

Hope you liked it? How did you like this chapter???? And the fact that I haven't did a asherpov in a while??

Vote & comment

Xxrihanna